𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚𝒔

When the last scene came Visenya got up and run out of the hall as everyone except the people from the future looked confused and worried

" What just happened ? " Barty asked 

" The girl you saw, Isabella. She was Visenya's person just like Visenya was Isabella's person. They did everything together , the were eachothers flame and together they were unbreakable " Artemis explained with a sad look on her eyes.

" Was ? " Althyra asked although she already knew the answer.

" She died. Her and Visenya were attacked and they killed her " Daphne answered and everyone felt sadden by the fact that Visenya had to watch her person die but also because a young girl left the world to soon.

" I should go check on her " Apollo said and left to find his love .

WITH VISENYA

As Visenya run through Hogwarts until she reached the Astronomy Tower. Hers and Isabellas favourite place. 

That was the moment Visenya broke down crying.

It was the first time after Isabellas death that Visenya cried.

" Where are you Isa, i need you" Visenya sobbed.

" I am so sorry isaa vezos, i am so sorry " she continued. My sun

" Visenya " Apollo sighed and crouched in front of her .

" shh, it's okay, it's okay " he told her softly as he held her in his arms .

" It's all my fault. I could have saved her but i didn't " she said 

"It's not your fault, you couldn't have predicted the attack " he tried to resure her.

" If only i had been more powerful, i would have been able to save her " she said again .

" Stop it, Isabella wouldn't want you to blame yourself " Apollo said finally making her stop crying.

" You are right, let's go back inside " she said and stood up 

" Are you sure, we can stay a bit longer if you want " Apollo said with a worried look on his face.

" Yes i am sure, let's go " she told him and they went back to the Great Hall.

As they walked inside the Great Hall everyone looked at her with pity and sympathy something that Visenya hated.

" We can continue watching " Visenya said as she only stared at the screen and no one dared to say anything.

                                                                                                    ***

When morning came Visenya was awoken by her dragons who were flying around making sounds because they were hungry.

" Shush my loves wait a minute so i can get ready " Visenya told her children making them go quiet.

But before she could get ready a knock was heared .

" Goodmorning Isabella " Visenya greeted when she opened the door.

" Goodmorning, sorry to interupt i heard some noises and i came to see if you were okay " she said and Visenya smiled at her.

" It's okay. The noise would be my dragons, they were trying to wake me up because they were hungry. Come inside " Visenya said and led Isabella inside. 

" You guys have your own common rooms " All the Gryffindors exclaimed making all the other houses smirk. 

" Yes "  a Hufflepuff answered.

" They are beautiful " Isabella said in awe of the dragons.

" They are, aren't they " Visenya said petting Viserion who had landed on her shoulder.

" I want to saw you something " Visenya said calling her dragons and putting three pieces of raw meat in front of them.

" What is it ? " Isabella asked as the crouched in front of the small dragons.

" Dracarys " Visenya told her dragons and they looked at her but didn't do anything.

" Dracarys " Visenya said again and this time the dragons spit a small ball of fire on the meat making Visenya and Isabella laugh in delight .

Everyone was reminded of the power the Blackthorns had and that terryfied especially the old man who had suddenly lost that annoying sparkle in his eyes.

Hi guys how are you ?

I am gonna post another chapter today in a few hours.

Love❤