𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

When the train stopped everyone got out and and looked at the castle in amazement

It truly is as amazing as Althyra described it to be Visenya thought.

" It truly is " Alexys said remembering the first time he went to Hogwarts. 

" Right then! First years! this way please, come on now , don't be shy, come on, hurry up " A giant man yelled.

It was obvious that he was half giant but he seemed kind.

" Hagrid ! "  the Marauders yelled making Hagrid blush .

" Hagrid "a boy greeted.

He had brown hair, blue eyes and lightning scar on his forhead making Visenya scoff when she realised that this was Harry Potter.

" Wow i feel the love " Harry said in a sarcastic way and Ginny just smacked his head making everyone laugh.

Harry felt eyes on him making him turn around to see a beautiful girl staring or glaring at him, he couldn't tell. 

She had platinum blonde hair, purple eyes and she also had three strange creatures on her shoulders and hand.

" Little Harry got a crush " James teased his son making him flush red and Apollo to scowl and Visenya having to kiss him so he can stop scowling.

" Ron who is this " Harry asked and Ron's eyes widen in shock and fear when he saw who he was pointing to.

" That's Visenya Blackthorn, the mother of dragons. I wouldn't hang around her if i were you she is evil and dangerous all Blackthorns are atleast that's what my mother told me " Ron told hom as they watched Visenya and her friends get into a boat.

Most people glared at Molly while some agreed with her.

                                                                                                   ***

" I will take them from here thank you Hagrid "  a woman with a stern face said 

" Minnie ! " the Marauders yelled again 

" Boys! how many times do i have to tell you not to call me that " the professor scolded them but if you looked closely you could see a small smile forming into a smile.

" Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Now while you' re here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the houses with the most points is awarded the house cup. "

" You gave us the same speech " Sirius said

" Us too " Bellatrix said making Sirius glare at her.

" Why change something that is already perfect " Mcgonagall said.