𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏

" Aaaah"                                                                                              

" Aaaah"                                                                                              

Screams are heard and the screen shows Aemma Blackthorn giving birth and screaming in pain.                                                                                                                                                                                                  Viserys Blackthorn is outside of the room nervously pacing around while his children and Regulus are sitting on a chouch that is outside of the room.

" Regulus, my dear what are you doing there " Walburga Black asked her son. 

" I don't know mum, this is the future " Regulus replied.

" Father could you please stop pacing around, it's giving me a headache " Alexys Blackthorn said but Viserys was to busy praying to Lady Hecate to save his wife and child. 

Regulus was with Althyra braiding her hair trying to calm her down. " My love calm down, everything is going to be fine " Regulus tried to reasure her.

" MY LOVE !! " Sirius  Black yelled glaring at his little brother. To Sirius Regulus was not worthy enough to date Althyra. After all he was just a filthy snake and a deatheater. To Sirius Regulus was evil.

 " Yes, we have been dating for a year now " Regulus said while holding Althyras hand tightly as if she would disappear if he let go.

 " Why didn't you tell us ? " Both mothers asked at the same time moving to seat next to eachother so they can probably plan their wedding. 

Suddenly all the dragons from outside roared and the healer came out of the room, everyone stood up and went to him.

" What happened, is my wife alright " asked Viserys with a worried look on his face.

" Both her and the baby are alright, it was a difficult birth but they are alright" the healer reasured them.

" Could we go see them? " Althyra asked impatiently wanting to see her mother and new sibling. 

" Yes, you can go, now if you will excuse me i have to leave " the healer said and left.

Everyone went inside the room where they saw Aemma holding a small baby in her arms.

" Mama " both Althyra and Alexys said and went over to their mothers side so they can see the baby

" Guys meet your little sister Visenya Blackthorn " Aemma said softly and the camera moved to the baby. 

" She is so cute " a random student said

" She has my eyes " Althyra said in awe of her baby sister.

" Good job my love you did great " Viserys said and kissed his wifes head.

" Did you hear the dragons roar, what does that mean " Alexys asked his parents.

Aemma and Viserys shared a look. They both knew what that meant and what was coming and that scared them but also made them fill blessed because The Queen Of The Dragons, The Mother Of Dragons, The one that was meant to bring the dynasty of of the Blackthorns back was finally here and they would do anything to protect her.

" What the actual fuck " Rabastan Lestange and everyone gave him a look while his brother hit the back of his head.