Ming

I had to go back to Dean's office where she was waiting angrily, with Ning and Forth. As Forth was head hazer too, he was informed whenever his juniors had misbehaved.

In this case, though I knew I wasn't at fault, the Dean chose to listen to Ning's words. Forth was so angry with me too. I couldn't even get a word in amidst all that screaming.

Ning just watched with a smirk as Forth went down on me for embarrassing the  Engineering faculty with my behavior by slapping a girl and Dean was on my case about how a campus Moon shouldn't behave this way. I tried to retort that she had started it by labelling people but I couldn't get a word in at all.

I stood there, stumped and pissed as fuck. Just then we heard knocks on the door, Dean beckoned the person in and it was Phana.

"I have something to show. I don't want to be seen as taking sides but the fact is such so I rather show you the footage."

He then whipped out a video recording of the cctv near the entrances that had caught Ning and us in the conversation. Thankfully the university paid for a good system whereby clear audio and video was captured and it showed on how Ning kickstarted the entire squabble first.

Ning stuttered and her face turned red and she tried to speak but words failed her as the Dean silenced her with a piercing look.

Forth was stunned too. But he had the common sense to apologise to me and I jsut accepted it gratefully. However, I was quite disappointed by how quick they were to take a female student's words over mine and didn't even want to investigate.

I looked at the Dean and that's when I dropped the bombshell.

"I do not wish to be a campus Moon anymore. For that I am willing to take any forfeit by my faculty. A campus Moon represents his faculty and the university. I always thought the same amount of respect and trust would be placed in a male student as it is being placed in a female student. But you guys have just showed me that's not the case. And moreover being a male campus Moon? That's just me being at a disadvantage forever. So I step-down from that role. Nothing anyone would say or do will make me take it back again."

With that, I stepped away from that room and went off, leaving Pha, Forth, Ning and the Dean in complete shock. I think no one saw that coming. But it was the truth.

Why were females always trusted more over males when it came to any situation? If they had tried to give me a chance to explain, it wouldn't haven't resulted in this but nope, they didn't.

I got to my bike when suddenly someone held onto my hand. It was Pha. I looked at him as he thanked me gratefully for stepping up for him earlier.

And he opened his mouth again. I knew what was coming; "don't bother. I am not going to continue in that role. I have made up my mind. Now I will take my leave P"

With that, I rode off, leaving Phana in the wake, watching him from my bike mirror as I rode off, his face a myriad of conflicted emotions.