Pha

I just glanced at Ming whom I know was stunned by my confession in front of the boys.

But i was proud of him, he wasn't a secret and I always knew he thought I was some perfect person but the fact was I had insecurities myself and with him, he always made me feel like being myself was good enough and I needn't change.

It's true we had started on a rough note but I realized he had always accepted me as I came, despite the fact that I knew I had been a pain in the ass towards him at times.

We went to buy the milk and slowly walked back.

[Meanwhile back at the dorm, Suthee's & Wai's story unfolds...]

"Suthee.."

Suthee turned around in shock. He wasn't expecting to see Wai.

"Wai.. what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"To me? There's nothing for us to talk about. What are you doing here anyways? Aren't you supposed to be with your girlfriend?"

"Ah. Suthee. What I wanted to say is that...why.. I wanted.."

"Wai. What's happened? Why are you stuttering so badly?

"I don't have a girlfriend. I lied to you.."

"You lied.. why would you do that? Have I troubled you that much that you have to resort to this?"

Suthee got really upset and tried to walk away. Wai held onto his hand tightly and refused to let go. Suthee tried to pull his hand out of the grip but Wai held on firmly.

"I didn't lie to you because you had troubled me or anything. I lied to you because I was getting afraid that I was falling for you harder and you seemed so out of reach. You are Campus Moon for God sake. You are also like the star student of Communcation Arts. You play baseball for the school team. You also seemed awfully close to Pha and for a while, I thought you guys were dating. I jsut didn't feel deserving of you Suthee."

"You should let me decide that Wai. Not make the decision for me. I may be all that you said but the fact remained that I fell for you. Just for whom you are. I didn't care if you were this or that..."

Both boys fell silent. Suthee tried to pull his hand out of Wai's grasp but Wai pulled him back. Much closer to him and held onto his waist.

"I'm sorry ok? I'm really really sorry. I should have spoken to you rather than overthink it on my own. Can you please give me a chance Suthee?"

Suthee kept quiet. He looked at Wai who was on the verge of tears. He sighed softly and leaned in to hug Wai tightly.

"I missed you so much and I really thought I was going to have to stop talking to you so much. I..you have no idea on how you have made me feel recently."

Wai held onto Suthee tightly and whispered back sorry. Just as he pulled away and was about to lean in to kiss Suthee, the door opened.

"Don't do anything  we wouldn't."

Suthee and Wai pulled away, with blushing faces to see Pha and Ming smirking away at them cheekily.

"Made peace already?" Ming asked cheekily. Wai held onto Suthee's hands and nodded yes. He said he wanted to bring Suthee out for breakfast and asked if it was OK. Pha chased them both away. Both boys waiied gratefully and left.

Pha closed the door and turned around to find his own boyfriend looking at him cheekily.

"What?"

"Well you clearly went around playing matchmaker. It paid off. So you got Suthee his boyfriend. Feeling proud?"

"Ming! Stop being cheeky. Hahahah. I'm jsut glad it worked out between them. Let's eat, shall we? I'm so hungry."

"I'm hungry too. But I'm looking at my snack. May I?"

Pha stared at Ming gobsmacked and moved back slowly, as Ming made his way towards Pha, grinning cheekily. As Pha's back hit the door, he got further caged in by Ming who trapped him by placing his both hands on the door.

"Ming.. don't be naughty na.."

"Too bad. I feel like doing so. Then how?"

"I'm gonna tell your mom!"

"Go ahead. Write her an email."

"Ming!"

Ming shut me up then by leaning in to kiss me. I wanted to open my mouth to stop him and he used that opportunity to slip in his tongue. I moaned softly as he bewitched me with his kisses.

For the first time ever, Ming had finally upped me.

Pha: 3 Ming: 1

But I was happy for this loss as Ming literally took me to heaven, breakfast long forgotten.