Ming

I watched as Pha left. I initially thought he had come to convince me to take up the Campus Moon position again but to his credit, he didn't at all.

I smiled as I waved him goodbye. I then turned and heard knocks on my door. Who could it be? I went to open the door and P Forth stood there sheepishly.

"P Forth?! What are you doing here?"

"I came to say sorry Ming. Look I am very sorry about everything. I should have at least listened to you first. The Dean screamed at me when Ning went to complain and I just unleashed that frustration on you. I wanted to say I support you fully if you don't wish to take the role again. And that there is no penalty by the faculty. And also invite you out for drinks tonight with the boys as a form of apology."

I listened carefully as P Forth shared his monologue. He was trying to make amends. I smiled at him and agreed to join for drinks. I told him I swing by around 8-9pm. He said ok and gave me the directions to the bar.

By the time I showered, had something to eat and made my way to the bar, it was close to 9pm. When I entered the bar, I saw P Forth with Kit, Beam and Yo were there too along with the Engineering boys. Hmm if they are all there, doesn't that mean Pha will be too?

Just as I thought of him, I felt someone carelessly sling their hands over me. I looked and realized it was Pha.

"P!"

"Forth invited you? Guess he really wants to say sorry huh?"

I nodded. He smiled at me and brought me over. I waiied respectfully to them all before sitting down. Over drinks, I saw the other side of Pha come out. The cheeky, flirtatious side. He was really popular with the girls and I did see a few boys hit on him too. He smiled and to those whom didn't catch his fancy, he just stayed away from them. I did have a few girls who hit on me but I wasn't too keen and so just kept to drinking and people watching.

By the time midnight rolled around, this stupid Forth had left with Kit! Beam and Yo had long snuck off, leaving me with Park, Lam, Max and Tul. Pha was busy at the bar flirting with someone. I decided to make my way home as I was getting tired too.

Just as I got to the entrance, I heard Pha call out to me.

"Heading home?"

"Yes P."

"Let me send you home ok? I didn't drink much as I drove here. So don't worry."

I tried to dispute, insisting it was fine but Pha firmly said it was ok as it wouldn't take much extra time. I smiled and nodded gratefully. As we were walking towards his car; we bumped into Ning. Ah shoots.

"Looks like the boyfriends are together again. You are really brave Phana to be out and so open with him. The two of you must really not care. And you especially given you are Campus Moon and all. But wait.. is that why you decided to give it up? So its easier to be gay?"

I clenched my fists and tried to hold back my words. Pha was so angry that he ended up stuttering when he tried to defend me. Ning caught hold of that and teased him mercilessly.

Ah that does it. I stepped up to her and told her to fuck off before I punched her again. She opened her eyes big and was about to yell at me when Pha stepped up instead and slapped her. Once. A loud resounding one.

I looked at Pha in shock and for once he said it out calmly; "try complaining about this if you dare."

He then took my hand and brought me off to his car. We got in and the ride back was a quiet one. I looked over at him periodically. I could see he was still upset and all red faced over it. I saw perspiration glistening on his forehead so I took a piece of tissue and slowly wiped it away. He looked at me briefly murmuring thanks before focusing on the road again.

When we reached my dorm, we both didn't get out for a while. He sat there quietly while I just looked at him. I then reached out to place my hand over his. He looked at me and I said, "thank you P for that earlier. I know it took alot out of you."

Pha just nodded his head in silence and waved away my thanks. I made sure he would text me when he got home. He agreed and I watched him go, the warmth in my heart just spreading like wildfire.