Ming

I woke up when I heard a phone ring! I looked up to see Pha mortified and trying to desperately switch it off.

I chuckled softly and stood up, rubbing my face absentmindedly. I heard him talking to Beam. Meanwhile I went to get a drink of water and came back to see him standing up, ready to leave.

"Done?"

"Yea. Thank you for letting me study. I make a move first ok, so you can sleep too. It's way too late."

"P. Precisely. Its so late. Anyways its a Saturday tomorrow. Why don't you sleep over?"

"Its ok Ming. I be fine. Its nearby anyway."

"It's ok P. Shower and rest here. And if you feel like it, you can always study again later."

"Hey that's a good idea. If that's OK, then sure I stay over so I can mug more.'

I internally cringed, seeing how my sacarsm backfired on me. I gave Pha a set of clothes and a new towel. He took a shower, came out fresh faced, towelling his hair away. I couldn't help but notice how my clothes perfectly fit him.

I sat down to watch some TV and Pha joined me. We caught a movie together before I decided to sleep. I did ask him if he wanted to but he said he would revise abit more before doing so. I nodded my head and went to sleep first.

Dawn broke and I found myself on the bed but Pha nowhere to be seen. I sat up and realized he was sleeping on the couch.

"Shit!" I gasped and he woke up.

"Morning.."

'Why are you sleeping there? You could have slept here..."

"You weren't kidding when you said you thrash alot. I couldn't find a space so ended up sleeping here."

"Oh my god. I am so sorry P!!!!!"

Pha laughed and waved off my apology. He told me to go shower whilst he said he make some breakfast for us. I made my bed as he quickly brushed his teeth. I got my shower whilst he meal prepped and we swapped, he took his shower whilst I finished off plating breakfast. We sat down to have it together, albeit quietly. I was consumed by the fact that I had such an enjoyable day with him and I really didn't want it to end but I didn't know how to ask him if he wanted to continue hanging out.

Just then I heard Pha asking me something. "Hmm sure." I replied absently.

"Great! Thank you Ming. Let me buy you lunch as thank you ok?"

"Huh?! You mean we can have lunch??" My eyes sparkled instantly.

Pha looked at me confused. "Of course. Its the least I can do, given you are letting me stay on to study in peace. Thank you Ming."

Ah so he had asked me if he can stay on. Nice. Great. Wonderful. He doesn't have to know I didn't actually hear him. Yay. Now this means Pha can spend a few more hours with me.

Fantastic. I realized I was grinning like an idiot considering the befuddled look Pha threw me. Damn man, I was so screwed.