Pha

Poor Ming has been quite through the wringer. I know he has been quite upset by his brother and mom leaving.

I knew I had to be there for him all the way so he wouldn't feel left out. He was incredibly close to his family and was someone who valued attachments and relationships despite seeming nonchalant about it.

I made sure he had an early dinner and we were just watching TV when my phone rang. It was Suthee. I answered as I was worried about him too. Ming was watching the show quietly listening to my end of the convo.

"You ok Suthee?"

"Where you?"

"Look you should go home now. Stop drinking so much. Suthee! Listen!!!"

"Hey. Don't make me call Wai."

"Suth.."

I hung up exasperated. I was itching to go check on Suthee who was being a drunk ass but I couldn't leave Ming behind. I sat there quietly wondering how to put it to Ming. I didn't want him feeling anymore left out or even insecure about Suthee than he could possibly be.

"We should go check on Suthee Pha. He sounds like he is drunk and upset over Wai. It's not good to leave him alone na?"

I turned to look at Ming in shock! "Ming.."

"I know you are concerned about your junior but also looking out for me. But don't worry. I'm OK and we can go together. It keep me distracted plus I don't think you can handle a drunk fellow on your own."

I chuckled and kissed Ming on his forehead grateful for his understanding. We got ready quickly and headed to Fido Bar where omg, Suthee was creating havoc. I face palmed myself as I went to drag Suthee away but he refused to listen. He just wanted to drink more and didn't want to listen to me. I was getting exasperated until Ming walked over, grabbed Suthee, threw him over his shoulder and marched out. I stared, stunned. "That works too.." I thought privately to myself.

I went out where Ming and Suthee were arguing. Suthee wanted to drink more and Ming refused to let him to. Ming finally lost it and slapped Suthee.

"Stop behaving like an idiot! I know you are upset over Wai but that doesn't have to end like this. Drinking is fine but publicly embarrassing yourself? You are a Campus Moon for God sake. Behave sensibly Suthee."

Ming was so angry with Suthee that he could burst a vein. I stepped in and pulled Ming away from the situation. Suthee kept quiet and calmed down after that slap, all fight extinguished out of him. We brought him back to Ming's dorm as I didn't trust him to be alone. I forced him to shower whilst Ming made some food for him.

He sat down, refusing to eat initially. Ming sat with him and just glared at him and Suthee started eating. It was hilarious to watch though I knew better than to laugh then. Ming made him sleep on the bed whilst we both conked out the couch. I sat sleeping up whilst Ming laid on my lap.

As I slowly dozed off to sleep, I just looked at my Ming who was sleeping peacefully, eyes smoothed out with a tiny smile on his face.