Arc 3 - Out in the open - Have some fun with me too

Note: This arc contains partially non-consensual Wen RuohanxWei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian gets rescued by Lan Wangji at the very end. If this theme is not your cup of tea, you can skip this arc without any impact on the overall storyline of Wei Wuxian's and Lan Wangji's relationship.

Day 7: Face-fucking | Office Sex

Wei Wuxian took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "I am here boss," he called while hiding his nervousness.

He had no idea what Wen Ruohan could want from him. The last few days had been quite uneventful and he could not recall any instance of him leaving a client unsatisfied. So surely it could not be that someone had complained about him.

At least that was what he hoped had happened. He could not afford to lose this job. Even if it was working at a brother and letting clients use his body as they saw fit, it was paying good money. With a young child at home and without as much as a high school diploma to his name, there was no way he could get a normal well-paying full-time job.

He would not lie. At time, he hated it. He despised how some of his clients – most of them, but that was beside the point – never heard about boundaries or mutual respect. It could be dangerous in the kind of store Wei Wuxian worked in.

Brothels which allowed BDSM play were rare and if left unchecked, clients tended to go overboard. Especially in this kind of neighbourhood.

Having a store in the middle of business district was a good decision on Wen Ruohan's side, he could charge how much he wanted. It was however not so lucky for his employees. Overworked, exhorted and trampled on corporate workers took this place as a free outlet for their frustration more often than not.

Still, it was a job that Wei Wuxian had chosen, only party under the weight of circumstances. He could not deny that when a client was good to him, he enjoyed himself when playing.

"Come on in!" Came a deep voice from inside of the office and effectively cut off Wei Wuxian's ruminations.

He took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

The inside of the room looked like any other office of an influential manager or an owner of a company. The furniture was made of expensive looking dark wood. It was massive and Wei Wuxian had always had a feeling that it must have been extremely heavy.

The chairs were more like antique royal thrones, all shiny and comfy, more leather than wood really. And the rug on the ground was so deep it engulfed one's foot almost to one's ankle when stepped on. All in all, it was a very luxurious and imposing office.

The only thing which was different from any other place in a normal company, was the wall facing the door. Where there would usually be a wall of fame, some famous painting or a photo of the company, there was a whole exhibition of various sex toys and very indecent and hot pictures from plays.

Wei Wuxian always felt uneasy looking at it. Not because of the content, that would not faze him after working in the store for only a little less than a year.

No, it was because he was captured in most of the photos. Upon closer inspection, he was in fact in all of them. Mostly naked and in sensual and revealing poses as he was being ravaged by his clients.

Seeing himself looking like that was simply weird. It never stopped bugging him why he had to be put on display in this way, the store had two dozens of employees, why were their pictures not put on a wall for guests to see. It almost looked like Wen Ruohan had made him the selling point of his store.