Arc 4 - Secret - Thinking of you

Day 11: Dry Humping | Seduction

Despite Wei Wuxian's previous determination, he could not keep away from Lan Zhan for long. He should have been satisfied with watching his former favourite client from afar and having his fun in his dreams. However, Lan Zhan was not making holding back any easier.

Back when he had been coming to the Nightless City brothel to see him, he would always wear a suit. Thus, Wei Wuxian could see and admire his perfect body only when they had both gotten naked and jumped right into a scene. At home though, Lan Zhan was usually wearing lighter casual clothes which were not hiding as much. And it was becoming a problem for his starved body.

Wei Wuxian was sitting on the couch and watching his saviour and current host playing with A-Yuan on the ground. He could see Lan Zhan's perfectly formed muscles moving under the thin fabric of his T-shirt. His biceps which were able to easily lift him up were in plain view, not covered by the short sleeves and extremely tempting.

Wei Wuxian's eyes were sliding along those strong arms, until he stopped on the hands with long slender and agile fingers. The hands which always knew where and how to touch him so he would become a moaning mess. The fingers which could reach all the way to his sweet spot and massage it in preparation for receiving something even bigger and longer.

Wei Wuxian's mouth became dry and he had to swallow down his horniness. Remembering all those times when Lan Zhan would come to the store and book him for a whole night of passion and love making was making his member throb. He had been half-hard even earlier – lately, he always was when he saw his former favourite client – but now he could feel the heat growing.

He pursed him lips in a silent pout. How come A-Yuan was getting all of Lan Zhan's attention, all the caresses and pats on the head? How come that Lan Zhan did not hesitate to pick him up whenever the toddler outstretched his hands and smiled angelically? Why would Lan Zhan not touch Wei Wuxian as well in the evenings when A-Yuan was fast asleep and there was no one for him to play with?

Wei Wuxian knew perfectly well that he was acting silly. Getting jealous of a toddler, what kind of adult was he? However, it had been more than two weeks, two long weeks when no one touched him. He was getting lonely.

Which would not be as much of a problem if Lan Zhan was not coming every day to greet them and spend some time in the living room, entertaining A-Yuan.

If Wei Wuxian was left alone, he would do just fine. He would keep his desires in his dreams and would not think about Lan Zhan when awake. He would be able to go about his day normally and not be a horny mess.

For his member was now throbbing nonstop, uncomfortably tight in the prison of Wei Wuxian's underwear and sweatpants. He had long stopped wearing his tight jeans as it would get painful very quickly. He did not mind if it was during a scene, but he did not appreciate suffering like this most of the day.

He tried to spread his legs to relieve the pressure. The fabric of his shorts brushed over his sensitive skin and he had to hold back a moan. Memories of Lan Zhan touching him right on the same spot popped uninvited into his mind. They only accentuated the rising heat in his abdomen.

He knew that he should hold back, A-Yuan was still in the room after all and it was only morning. He should not be getting all needy and excited. However, his body did not seem to follow his will anymore. He had been neglected for way too long and it was impossible to hold back.

His eyes fixed Lan Zhan's hands where they were currently patting A-Yuan's hair. Sneakily, he was still at least having the mind to be embarrassed about his behaviour and was trying to hide it, he closed his legs slowly. He squinted his eyes into crescents, concentrating on the sensation of the fabric rubbing against his member.