Arc 3 - Out in the open - Out of here

Day 9: Lingerie | Outdoors

Wei Wuxian came back to his senses after an unknown amount of time. He had not even noticed that he had drifted off from the reality until he was already back.

It was not the first time this happened to him, but it did not mean he liked it. In fact, if anything, it was scary. Losing control of himself like that, when being ravaged by all kinds of clients, it usually did not end well. Luckily, this time nothing hurt at least. It would have been a different story if this would have happened during a scene.

He opened his eyes but did not see anything but darkness. For a second, he was irrationally scared that there was something wrong with him. Only until he remembered the blindfold that Wen Ruohan had put on him. He must still have it on.

He tried to move and quickly realized that he could not. Had his boss tied him up as well? The position was uncomfortable. Since he could not see anything, he could only guess what had happened while he had not been quite himself.

His hands were tied above his head, just like his legs. He was kept open and he did not appreciate it. Wen Ruohan must have come inside of him, there was something hot lazily dripping out of him. Not only from his back, but also down his stomach, that was his own come, he concluded.

The seat he was sitting on – it must have been one of the chairs because it was soft and he did not feel like he was tied on any special spreader device – was sticky and made cringy wet sounds when he wriggled around to get himself into a more comfortable position.

In hindsight, he should have probably not moved. It would have been better if he did not attract attention to the fact that he was awake. At least not this quickly, he still did not have the full picture what could have been happening around him.

A harsh slap to his cheek made him yelp out in surprise. It did not hurt too much, he was used to such treatment. His reaction was more due to the suddenness of the assault on his cheek. And also to not knowing who he was with at the moment.

Memories flooded his mind. The last time he had been blindfolded, his head had been inserted into a queening chair and he had been mercilessly and with no regards for his person used by Wen Chao, his girlfriend and Wen Zhuliu. He had to force himself to start breathing deeply and not let his racing heart and mind get the best of him. He was not back with those three, was he?

A disappointed voice of Wen Ruohan made his heart stop with relief: "Wuxian, Wuxian... Why did you have to ruin our fun? You truly are just like your mother, calling another man's name when being with me. Do you not love me even a little bit?"

Wei Wuxian kept quiet. It was not a question he was expected to answer. And it was a streak of luck that Wen Ruohan was talking more to himself than to him, at least that was Wei Wuxian's impression.

He did not want to know what would happen if the man insisted to get a reply from him. Would he be able to lie with a straight face? His heart already belonged to another and he did not want to betray that love, however unrequired and hidden it was.

He would of course never tell Lan Zhan, he would not confess to him. He was not allowed to fall in love with a client. Much less someone as innocent and pristine as Lan Zhan. He had no right to even touch him with his soiled hands that had been at the service of hundreds of other men. Lan Zhan did not deserve to have a sex worker clinging to him.

Such a great man must have had a family of his own at home. If he came to ask for Wei Wuxian specifically every week, it was nothing but him simply having special preferences. If anyone else would strike his fancy in the future, he would abandon Wei Wuxian without a second thought.