Arc 4 - Secret - Talking to you

Day 12: Phone Sex | Bruises

"Yes, hello?" Wei Wuxian heard Lan Zhan's surprised voice from the other side of the phone line. His heart made a summersault in his chest and he was inexplicably happy all of a sudden. Although his former favourite client had left only over an hour ago, he had missed him immensely.

Wei Wuxian had gotten this number from him for emergencies. Not that right now was one. At least most people would not think it was. For Wei Wuxian though, it definitely felt like he would not be able to wait a second longer.

He was currently sitting in the bathroom while A-Yuan was luckily still sleeping soundly. Lan Zhan had left so abruptly earlier and since then, Wei Wuxian had been flooded by wandering negative thoughts.

His member was still rock hard and no amount of soothing and stroking was taking care of this little problem. He was too unfocused to properly pleasure himself. He needed Lan Zhan's hands on his skin to relax. It has been way too long since they played together. Moreover, his imagination supplied a very uncomfortable thought of another's body which was potentially enjoying what Wei Wuxian was lusting after. It was unbearable. He needed to check where Lan Zhan was. At work or with someone else?

Over the last hour, he had been feeling more and more desperate, until he could finally not take it. He had decided to call Lan Zhan and check where exactly he was. The other had said he was going to work, but Wei Wuxian's suspicions were as strong as ever. Lan Zhan had not touched him for two weeks, surely with his usually unsatiable libido, he must be having fun with someone outside to quench the fire of his urges.

Usually, Wei Wuxian would have never dared to intrude into the life of his saviour like this. He had no right to demand anything more from Lan Zhan or the Lans in general. They had already been generous enough as it was.

However, his desperation and poorly hidden jealousy were taking the best of him. He could not wait anymore to check where Lan Zhan was. And if he was with someone else, then at least Wei Wuxian would know for sure and would perhaps be able to give up on him. The current situation was not sustainable and he was going crazy.

"Who is it?" asked Lan Zhan when he had not received any reply, possibly for a long time. Wei Wuxian had forgotten how to speak, he was only panting heavily and trying his best to keep back his desires and the surging waves of heat which were rampaging in his abdomen.

"Lan Zhan... help me..." he whined, still unable to find proper words or speaking calmly.

There was silence on the other side of the line.

Then, Lan Zhan's voice was back, inquiring tone mixed in with what Wei Wuxian suspected was hard swallowing. He knew after all how his former favourite client sounded when he was in the mood but was restraining himself.

He should not have called after all. Lan Zhan was clearly in the middle of something and he was interrupting. He should not have misused the emergency phone number for his own entertainment and selfish desires. What if he would now lose the other's trust?

"Lan Zhan," he started again, ready to apologize and turn this into a joke. Or perhaps go with the excuse that he had wanted to dial another number and had simply pressed the wrong button.

However, his former favourite client never let him finish: "Wei Ying, are you still hard?"

Wei Wuxian's breath hitched in his chest. How could Lan Zhan know? Was he truly sounding so obviously desperate that it could be heard even over the phone? Wei Wuxian's cheeks grew a shade redder.