𝐗𝐈; 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬

"I guess we finally succeeded to meet," were the first words the Tianquan spoke, using the local language of Liyue.

"Yeah," you replied absent-mindedly, as you turned your attention towards the harbour below the floating palace that Ningguang had built several years ago.

If it hadn't been for the mountains of Juyeun Karst, the land of the Lord of Geo would have looked like an anthill: minute, fragile and with few signs of human activity except for the boats that came and left the harbour. You wondered what Teyvat appeared like in the eyes of the gods of Celestia, but you pushed that thought away in some distant corner of your mind as soon as you felt a dangerous feeling of nausea.

"I sincerely apologise for not being able to meet sooner" she stated. "I also hope that the information given by the Ministry of Civil Affairs was helpful" she started before you could reply.

You nodded, choosing to ignore the sleepless night you spent trying to memorise it. "Lady Yelan did an admirable job".

Ninguangg nodded. "Yelan is the most suitable person for these types of tasks" this explained the presence of Harbinger's personal data from Celestia knows from which snezhnayan archive.

"However," the woman turned towards you as the wind tousled her ivory hair and gold clothes-an ethereal scene one may had said-"I believe you are not here for talking abount my subordinates, right?"

"Exactly," the words escaped from you before you could realise that the question could also be interpreted in other ways. "Not that I mind talking to you, of course" you quickly added as you felt the shame blooming in your soul.

You swore you saw a faint smile on her face, but you couldn't tell if it was a product of your imagination or not since she was quick to turn the other way.

As she instructed, you followed the woman into the entrance of the Jade Chamber. With its exquisite interior design, you understood why that building was referred to as the hearth of the Tianquan.

That palace seemed to mirror Ningguang perfectly. It was elegant but not flashy like the court of Fontaine; instead it had a humble beauty, like a rare stone. 

Inside the Chamber you smelt the scent of an incense you thought you had forgotten. The same that was used inside the house in Liyue Harbour during your childhood, before you decided to close your father's business after his death.

Ningguang guided you downstairs. She took you to a stately study - like the rest of that building - furnished with bookshelves made of a red coloured wood. At the furthest point from the entrance to that room there was a desk with some calligraphy works on it. Behind it was a jade screen with a symbol in the centre that you did not know.

The woman took a seat on a small table in the left side of the room.

"So, may I know the message from the Acting Grand Master of the Ordo Favonius?" she inquired, as you joined her while she poured some jasmine tea into two ceramic cups.

"'It's about a traveller. The Acting Grand Master requires that he won't go through any further trouble here in Liyue"

"And how did a traveller attract the Acting Grand Master's attention?" There was no trace of malice in her voice, just a cloaked curiosity.

"You should be aware of the recent incident in Mondstadt"

The woman shook her head affirmatively. "yes, it has been a topic of discussion for a long time"

"That traveller was the person who defeated Stormterror, the dragon of the east."

A flash of surprise crossed her face. "Impressive. So he's the famous otherworldy hero"

"Precisely," you paused. "Before I forget.... this also means the removal of his status as a criminal.."