05 - Lucky Me

I have to choose 3 Stray Kids members who'll get to know my address, see the mess I'm living in and even go live on stream with me? Heck, I want them all. Before my head could explode trying to find out who I should choose I leave them with the decision under a few circumstances.

"Well I don't really have favorites and to be honest I would like you all to visit me but sadly the space just won't allow it. I was thinking of one member who speaks English fluently and after that I have no more wishes. Just anyone who feels confident enough to stream in English is fine with me", I said looking around the room, catching everyone looking at me. Well, everyone but one. Changbin wasn't looking at me, but rather staring holes into my own eyes.

Felix seemed to notice something was off and so he started talking, getting everyone's attention on him now. "I would love to be on one of your streams Y/N, I've been watching them a lot recently!", he said, breaking the silence and catching me by surprise. He, Felix himself, watches my streams? Maybe he was the one commenting on my stream by accident?

That's when two other people stepped forward wanting to come to my stream as well: Han and Changbin. A smile formed on my lips and I quickly nodded as I mentally wrote down those three names for the following baking stream. That's when I got out my phone and held it in front of me. "If just one of you three wants them to give me my number I could send you my address. We can also get over with this via a manager if you prefer that", I suggested at those three.

The other guys didn't even get the chance to react before Changbin snatched the phone out of my hand and started typing in his number "No need for a manager, we trust you", he managed to say while saving his contact with a simple 'Changbin' as his name. I wasn't the only one baffled by his fast reaction, because Chan also was looking at him rather confused. I just took back my phone, smiling a bit at what he said before, after he finished saving his number.

We, mostly Chan, Felix and I, continued talking while the Crew cleaned up and packed all of their stuff before Stray Kids' managers told them to go back to the vans, as they have to move to their next schedule thing. All of us went back outside and I thanked them for inviting me. Then I turned around looking at my phone how to get home again. I'm pretty bad in remembering directions, which is why I haven't tried to go anywhere by car yet. Luckily near my area are a lot of public transportation options, so most of the time I don't have to worry too much.

As I started to walk away I felt someone grab my wrist, the left one to be exact. Something about that always brings me back to that stupid dream I had and oh wonder, it was Changbin again. "We can drop you off at your house. It looks like it's about to rain soon", he explained after I turned around and he let loose of my wrist. I looked up at the sky and there were some big and dark clouds above us.

"That's really nice of you but I don't want to interfere with your schedule. You're probably barely getting any sleep because of the upcoming Album and stuff. Just go, I'll be fine", I said as I probably would feel way too embarrassed riding in the same vehicle as them. So I just bowed, looked back at them one last time and made my way. Not even two minutes into my walk to the bus station and it started raining just like Changbin told me. That's when I pulled up the Hood from my slightly cropped Hoodie and ran off. The less I get wet the earlier I can start my stream.

I reached the bus station soon after, sadly too late tho as the bus left seconds before I reached the sign. A sigh escaped my mouth and I turned around to look at the bus's schedule only to find myself having to wait for 20 minutes before the next one arrives. At least I had some form of roof over my head, so I could remove the hood. Lucky me decided to bring my earphones last minute before I left in the morning so now I was able to at least listen to some music.

I put the earbuds into my ears and unlocked my phone, closing my maps app and looking at my contacts where 'Changbin' was displayed. I stopped for a moment looking at it, wondering why he was so fast to get my phone for that. I would have put my money on Felix, at least he's the one watching my streams, right? Whatever.

After closing my contacts as well I opened my music stream app and put on my favorite calm music playlist called 'Spring leaves'. Not very creative you say? Fuck you I say >:(. No, I'm kidding, I don't like that name either. I then closed my phone and put it into the front pocket of my hoodie. Now I closed my eyes and tried my best to remember all of what happened today.

My elevator ride with Changbin.

Cham Cham Cham with Hyunjin.

Ttakji with Felix.

Palm push game with Changbin.

The endless eye contact moments with Changbin.

The fast reaction to me asking for the numb-

HONK HONK

I twitched and sat up, earbuds dropping out of my ears and my heart racing as I would've witnessed a murder right in front of my eyes. That's when I heard familiar laughter coming from a familiar van. My eyes only now seeing Chan, Han and Changbin laughing at my reaction.

"Guys.. Wtf... you scared the living shit out of me!", I whisper screamed to not get even more attention towards me, even though there weren't really people around us. I hate getting scared, the worse the scare the higher the chance that I'll just start crying. My eyes got a little teary but I managed to keep it in, due to the now heavy rain the others didn't seem to notice. I stood up and grabbed my earbuds, putting them back into the case as I heard Chan talk.

"Sorry sorry, we didn't think you were this easy to scare. Jump in we'll give you a ride"

"No it's really fi-"

"Come in now", Changbin said just as he opened the door and I gave up with a defeated sigh. I hoped in, sitting next to Changbin who was sitting next to a sleeping Minho. Don't ask me how he could possibly sleep through that. But in front of us were Chan and Han, those two fuckers who still couldn't contain their laughter.

"Man why didn't I record that"

"This just made my day"

I just sighed again and laid my hand onto my chest to feel my still very fast heart beat. A few deep breaths calmed it down, but it went back up almost immediately as Changbin touched my shoulder asking in a very low tone so only I was able to hear it "Are you ok? You look pale"

Maybe because I almost died?

I nodded trying to smile reassuring as I tried to calm myself down once more. After I was finally able to do so we continued talking to each other mostly in English, but I tried to bring in my Korean. We talked while I showed the driver my address. Chan apparently caught a glimpse of it as he started to talk about it.

"Oh you live there? We live only like 5 minutes away from there!"

"Really? That's cool. We can hang out sometime if you want to"

"I'm sure we'll do that once our schedule calms down again!"

As if we all shared one braincell we agreed with the leader smiling like a bunch of children in front of a toy store. The rest of the ride was very calm with me talking to the 3 awake members.

We arrived at my apartment complex and I left the van, thanking not only the driver but Stray Kids for the amazing opportunity and fun I had that day. Then I closed the door, waving and looking at the van going back to the roads.

I went inside and continued to smile, something about those guys just warms my heart. One of them in particular, and now he's going to visit me the day after tomorrow. I must have been an amazing person in my last life to deserve all of this.