22 - Old Times

Chat and I had talked for over 4 hours when I decided to end the stream, it was kinda hard for me to just end it but knowing that my community is still there for me helped me end the stream on a positive note. I closed all the applications and shut the pc down. I couldn't leave the room just yet, my head still needed time to wrap around all the things going on. As soon as I did leave the room someone immediately ran up to me and hugged me tight.

"It's so nice to have you back, that stream was amazing!", Felix mumbled while almost squeezing me to death. I chuckled and hugged him back, it felt nice to be back. After our hug ended, he looked at me and grinned a bit, having me tilt my head in slight confusion about his raised mouth corner.

"You said your roomie was going to buy you food today, right? How about he buys something for me too?" He asked quietly. Before I could answer him, I hear another voice from behind me speak up about the current matter.

"CHANGBIN BUYS FOOD? I'M IN MA'AM" Han screamed, making me flinch out of surprise. I took solid 12 seconds for the rest of the dorm to circle around me, yes... also the clueless Changbin. Unlike Felix he didn't watch the Livestream and therefore has no clue why he should buy everybody food now. The only thing I could do, was look into his eyes with a desperate look in hopes he wouldn't ask further questions and just went with it. He did kinda see my troubled face and connected a few dots, so he just gave in and nodded. The others ran towards the living room to look for something specific to order for dinner, while Changbin carefully dragged me into his bedroom.

"I'm so so so sorry, I'll give you all the money later, but I had to say something when Chat asked me why I was smiling so suddenly! I knew at least one of the others would watch the stream too so I couldn't just say that my boyfriend entered... I messed up...," I explained frantically without skipping a single beat. If you didn't know I was just a streamer, you could think I am some random Soundcloud rapper. To my surprise Changbin didn't seems mad or disappointed, he smiled. Just before I was about to ask why he was smiling, he hugged me and laid his head onto mine.

"You're so cute when you speak so fast. Bonus cute point because you called me your boyfriend" he said softly kissing the top of my head afterwards. I felt my cheeks blush before I could wrap my arms around him too. My heartbeat suddenly got faster. Soon after we parted again and smiled at each other.

"The others will get suspicious if we get back together, I'll go to them first.", he whispered. Changbin kissed me swiftly, then turned his back to me and left his room, walking over to the others who were very loudly discussing on what food to get. To make my alibi of coming back even better, I changed my clothes and went back.

"Oh hey! We already put our things inside the cart, what do you want?" Seungmin asked me as he handed me the phone. I looked at the price and almost got a heart attack. 450.000 Won?! That's roughly 335$ ?! My eyes locked on the big number until a voice called out to me.

"Don't know what to get? I heard the Ramen there is amazing!", Hyunjin suggested nicely. I nodded and put in the least expensive option, a simple garden salad and did not even think of getting a drink like most of the others did. My wallet was already crying. Since it was Changbins phone, I handed it back to him and avoided eye contact, mostly because I was calculating in my head how I could afford that without basically going bankrupt.

Changbin tapped a few more times on his display and then announced proudly that he ordered all the food. Together we waited for around 40-50 minutes until the food arrived and then handed everyone the things they ordered. 3 large bags were filled with food and as we got to the last one, I was a little confused as to where my salad went. Just when I removed the last contains from the paper bag someone pushed a warm one towards me.

"You don't have to save yourself from the good food, this time it's on me don't worry," my boyfriend suddenly whispered into my ear, so that no one else could see or hear. I blushed, looked at him and slightly shook my head, this is way too much money for just one person to bear. But right as I was about to whisper back I heard Hyunjin call out "잘 먹겠습니다"(I will eat well), followed by everyone else. I chose to drop the topic for now and concentrate on the amazing looking soup in front of me. It wasn't spicy, which was perfect. The dorm rarely was as quiet as it was right now.

Half an hour later all of us finished and those who ate the fastest stayed with the rest and just talked a bit. The great thing about take out is, that we don't have to fight for once on who will do the dishes and clean all the cutlery. Minho just threw all the things away and the rest continued to talk a bit. Then I suddenly my phone almost exploded with messages, quieting down all the members as they also noticed all the sounds coming from my phone.

"What's happening with your phone?", Seungmin asked as he was the one sitting right next to me.

"I-I don't know...", I said a little scared. Was I getting hacked? The moment I unlocked my phone my heart did a few backflips. On my screen were hundreds, if not thousands of messages all over my social medias about my community being happy that I'm back and celebrating it with a few Hashtags. They shared their edits they have made, their favorite clips and a bunch more memories. I couldn't contain a big smile when I read through all of them. What I haven't noticed, was that suddenly no one was in front of me anymore.

That's when I felt 16 arms pull me into a big hug. Only now I realized the tears flowing out of my eyes.

// I'm so sorry for the late update ;-; I wasn't really motivated to continue but the first comment and that one persons who liked every single story brought back a big batch of my motivation, thank you so much <3

I do have to apologize for the short chapter and the not really important content, but I still need to think of a plot for the next few chapters to be interesting again :> so see this more as a filler chapter with a lot of skz love <3<3

Thanks again for my supporters, I see and love you very very much ^^