11 - Confused

My head was pulsating, my stomach felt empty and sick at the same time and I don't even want to know what I look like right now. One of the many reasons I had kept my eyes closed since I woke up. The main reason was the man hugging and comforting me. I could tell by his strong arms and by the smell that it was him. But why was he next to me? I remember a lot from yesterday, but after we changed games, my memories start to get blurry and I couldn't remember how I even got home. All I know is that behind me was Changbin hugging my waist. He even managed to cover us both in one blanket, what more would I want anyway.

Right when I was about to give him a few signs that I indeed was awake, he brushed a few strands of my hair behind my ear, which resulted in me smiling a bit at the sudden gesture. Obviously he noticed and softly spoke in his rough morning voice.

"Good morning, how are you feeling?"

I only got two options now; I'm either being honest and tell him that I feel the hangover very badly, or I keep quiet and just continue cuddling with him. Let's be honest, who would go for option one? To answer him I just gently shook my head to not get a worse headache than I already have and snuggled a bit towards him. He understood as soon as I did that and pulled me a bit closer to him. Now there wasn't a single bit of space left between us. Sadly, the warmth didn't really help my upset stomach, but I kept still to enjoy every moment with him I can.

The moment wasn't holding on to long, but not because of me. He was the one leaving my side and standing up. I slightly opened my eyes to look what he's up to. First he stretched a bit and then went to my fridge to open it.

"You once talked about some amazing hangover medicine, you bought back in your home country, on stream. Where can I find it?", he asked while grabbing two bottled waters out of the fridge. He was still wearing the same things from yesterday, but they looked quite messy now, just like his fluffy hair. The medicine was stored in one of the drawers of my nightstand just like a few other things... like toys, you know which.

"I think I stored them in one of my bathroom cabinets...", I mumbled the perfect lie. He left the bottles by the earlier mentioned nightstand and I carefully watched him disappear, before getting out two packets of the hangover powder. To not sound too suspicious, I let him look for it a bit longer before calling him back. "Nevermind... found them."

In the time he was getting out of the bathroom and move towards the bed again I managed to sit up and now really feel how bad the alcohol was to my body right now. Not only felt my head like exploding into several piece, but my view was turning and twisting. I quickly covered my eyes with my hands and let out a sigh through my nose. Changbin sat down in front of me and carefully brushed a few finger through my tangled hair.

"Should I make you some soup or do you want anything else to eat?", he asked in the softest voice I could ever imagine come from him. We all are used to the loud goofball we see on the internet and the charismatic and hot version of him on stage, this was a completely new side to him. I couldn't tell you how much I like this new Changbin I got to meet.

"No.. no food please...", I whined as I felt my stomach worsen just by the thought of food.

"Drink this first... you do need to eat. But we can push that off to a later time."

When I removed my hands from my eyes I was first greeted by a bottle of water and the opened medicine package that he handed me. I took them and exchanged them with a very grateful smile. Before downing all the things in my hand, I took a deep breath and threw all of the package into my mouth. As soon as I also poured some water in it started to fizz up. I immediately gulped it all down and drank some more water to get rid of the weird feeling and aftertaste. He watched me closely and then did the same. We both grimaced at the taste and laughed it off afterwards. I drank one more time before closing the bottle and putting it next to my bed.