19 - Revenge

I thought my heart couldn't beat any faster, but now that I saw him in front of me, right after I spilled my heart it was way worse. It was so fast, that I started to feel a bit dizzy. My head was turning. Before I could mention anything about my declining state, Changbin moved towards he and hugged me towards his body, instantly starting to pat my back. My hands sticked to my side and my eyes fell and closed.

"Please don't think like that Darling. No one is going to punish or kick you out just because of your feelings. Not even when I don't feel the same way, which I do, ok?" he said in a very calming and quiet voice. I couldn't even cry anymore because that's how exhausted I had been the past few days. The only thing I was able to do, was now hugging him back. We both could hear a door close and looked towards the direction, only to see Chan now standing in the room with us. I let go of Changbin and now looked towards the Oldest for approval. He smiled reassuring and nodded a bit.

"I agree with him. You don't have to tell the others yet if you don't want to. I would never do it without you wanting it. Same goes for the company, I'll find some excuse for you to stay here. Just please do me one favor... don't just cook for him now. Your food is delicious!", he said, making all of us laugh at his only favor towards me. My head and heart calmed down and a smile formed on my lips. Now I moved my head towards Changbin. Without any warning or time for me to prepare, he softly grabbed my head on my jaw and pulled me into a passionate kiss. Chan on the other hand gave us a childish, but understandable 'ewwww'. We broke off the kiss as I was laughing and Changbin sulking. Next thing we heard was Minho yell from the kitchen, that food was ready. Simultaneously we made our way to the kitchen, in hopes no one else would see us three coming from the eldest's bedroom and to our luck no one did.

No one questioned anything, just peaceful eating. Nothing special happened, until I was almost finished with my bowl. As usually I was sitting next to Changbin and I didn't think anything out of the normal would happen, but boy was I wrong. Suddenly I felt a hand touch my thigh and I almost chocked on my rice because of it. I just drank a bit water and went back to eating, when again – hand on my thigh. Since it was my right thigh, I could easily tell who it belonged to, so I kept quite about it. It's not that I don't like it, but in the open and while eating? Oh hell no. Seo Changbin, just look where you walk the next few hours. Revenge is best served hot and spicy.

Hyunjin cleaned up everything with the help of Changbin as they lost the game to determine the dishwashers for that meal. I just walked past the two screaming figures and moved towards the bedroom. I looked around and saw nothing in particular I could do, so I thought of something else, or at least tried to. Then the lightbulb inside my head lit up, as I remembered their schedule for tomorrow. They'll go to their practice room and well, practice. Maybe I could do something there to distract him? I looked through the clothes he brought me and chose the shortest top, with the biggest cutout. Nothing too fancy or revealing, but definitely more revealing than the usual things I wear. A smirk formed on my lips just thinking about tomorrow. Before he entered the room, I quickly hid it between my other things and laid down on the bed, scrolling through my phone. He peeked his head in and smiled as he noticed me. I looked up and smiled back before he started to speak.

"Do you want to come to the gym with Chan Hyung and me? If not, Felix asked me to ask you if you wanna play some games with him" I shook my head to the first question and quickly nodded to the second one. Gyms or sport overall aren't really my cup of tea, games on the other hand? I'm always in. I got ready and jumped off the bed and wanted to walk past him, so I could go look for Felix, but his hand caught me and softly pushed me inside again. Confused as to why he did it, he closed the door behind and made me lean onto it, with him standing right in front of me.

"I'll miss you," he whispered before laying his lips on mine. The kiss was long and passionate, just like the one before, but this time without someone disrupting it. I could feel my cheeks burn up. One of his hands stayed next to my head, while the other made its way to my waist, to pull me closer to him. My hands did not know what to do and just calmly laid on his chest. After a few seconds we both ran out of air and parted our ways, breathing like we just ran a mini marathon. To be fair, my heart did. Without saying another word, he quickly pecked my forehead and moved outside without me getting hurt by the door and left. Not only did he leave the dorm, but he left me hanging the red, breathing mess I was.