21 - Back to Business

Nothing special was going on after that. We just cleaned ourselves of, got dressed into some comfy clothes and sat down in the living room to watch our favorite series, after making some dinner. After we finished eating, we placed the plates on the table and cuddled up enjoying the rest of our alone time.

I looked at my phone which lit up with a new notification.

unknown number

I'm going to kill you!

My face dropped and Changbin noticed, now looking at my phone too. He took it out of my hand and placed it away from me, so he could wrap his arms around my body to comfort me. My head felt empty but heavy and I couldn't help but hide inside his arms. Is she out of jail already? This can't be right? After a few minutes he took the phone again and looked at the message a bit more, now erupting into laughter.

"W-What's so funny..?" I asked confused. I was getting a death threat and he just laughs at it?

"Where did Felix get your number from?" he asked me still laughing. Felix? I took my phone back and looked at the number, then at him, then back to the number. It felt like a boulder fell from my shoulders and I sighed relaxed.

"That means they're finally out huh? They will take about 10-15 minutes until they arrive. Get ready for a lot of whining and crying." He informed me with a grin plastered on his lips. My lips on the other hand formed into a pout and he quickly changed that by laying his arm around my shoulder and pulling me close to him. I cuddled up to him and took deep breaths to relax in his grip once more. There was something about his scent that calmed me down more than anything ever before.

"Hey, uh... I know this might be a bit too late and I'm really sorry for that... But do you wanna be my girlfriend?" he suddenly asked, making my eyes go big as I look into his slightly nervous eyes. Then probably the biggest smile ever formed on my face and I nodded rapidly. To sum up our now official relationship, we kissed before melting into each other again.

The last minutes passed by and we heard keys getting inserted into the front door. We both looked at each other a little sad, as our alone time is over now. After a short peck we let some distance grew between us and wait for the other guys to enter.

Let me tell you... I was not ready.

Felix was the first to enter and he looked traumatized. Followed behind him was an unbothered Seungmin and behind him a now yelling Han.

"Why would you send us there?! I thought we were supposed to have fun??? I almost peed my pants 6 times!", he whined as he walked towards us. I really started to feel bad now and so I stood up, opening my arms for the devastated one in front of me. Instead of hugging me, he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. A short squeak came out of my mouth from the sudden movement and now I hang upside down, facing the rest of the group.

"Get her guys!" Felix now screamed, with a sudden smirk on his face. My eye widened a lot when I saw 6 People approach me to tickle the mighty god out of me. I wasn't too ticklish, probably a bit above average, but 12 hands are a lot to handle at one time when being tickled.

"NO! STOP!", I cried out for help while laughing and trying my best to get rid of them, but they were really hard to get rid of. They drained all the energy out of me in such a short time, considering I don't have much left for today anyway and so I cried out even more for help. That's when Changbin helped me... or so I thought. He joined them. Fucking traitor.

The whole tickeling torture took on for a good minute or two, which felt like eternity. But after they thought they got enough revenge, Han let me down again and I lost my balance due to the lack of oxygen and the blood in my head. Luckily for me, the couch was right next to me so I leaned onto it after almost crashing to the floor.