23 - Secrets

2 weeks went by and everything went great. I started to stream regularly again, went to JYP with the Guys sometimes and just had the best time I had in a while. It was Friday evening and so our weekly movie night was happening. This time Seungmin and Minho were looking for a movie we could watch. Meanwhile the rest was talking or playing games on their phones. They decided what to watch in a few minutes but didn't tell anyone.

No one was suspicious of anything, well until Felix and I screamed as a scary doll jumpscared us. Changbin was on the edge, me next to him and Felix on my other side. I hid my face in Felix's shoulder and shook my head a few times, trying to ignore the scary sounds from the TV. Not only do I hate scary movie, but I get scared way too easily. The worst? I cry when I get scared. Which is why I hide my face.

As I felt my tears getting caught by Felix's shirt, I slowly turn my face back to the TV and release myself from Felix, whispering to him that I was sorry. He quickly nodded, trying to not get too scared again. I sat back up straight, hiding my shaky hands underneath the blanket I share with Changbin. It didn't take a long time for him to notice and grab my hands. Without making any loud noises he came closer to me and laid his arm around me to pull me closer.

Since the beginning of the movie, it wasn't too scary, as they had to build up the plot first, but I could sense that the next few minutes are going to be hell. As I called it in my head there were Jumpscares after Jumpscares and without noticing it I got closer to my boyfriend after every scare. After the third time I felt the tears coming again and I hid my face in his chest, where he caressed the back of my hand in a calming motion. For the rest of the movie, I covered my ears and never looked back to the screen, jumping here and there when I heard a loud noise.

It apparently took some time for me to notice that the movie was over, because when I slowly turned my head as I heard no more noises through my hands, I noticed all of them starring towards me. They clearly wanted to ask me something, but they held back as one of them noticed my puffy eyes and tears smeared all over my face. Chan was the one to notice and speak up about it.

"Are you ok? Why are you crying?", he asked gently and I didn't even notice the tears before he brought them up. I quickly wiped them off my face and tried to laugh it off, but not a single person in the room was happy with that. All the eyes on me made me nervous for some reason and I couldn't really say what happened.

"Didn't you say that when you get scared you start to cry?", Felix now asked, turning most of the eyes away from me. At first, I was confused as to where he got that info from, but I nodded as it was indeed true. I probably said it in a stream before. That's when I felt 2 strong arms pull me closer to release some of the tension in my body. From here on we just talked a bit about the movie and calmed down all together.

It soon became night and all the people went to their respective bedrooms. Changbin changed into his sleeveless shirt and shorts and I changed into a big T-Shirt from him and some of my shorts as we did every night. After laying down I had my back turned to him as I scrolled through my phone a bit, looking at some of the clips my editors had sent me for Shorts/Tiktoks. Changbin turned towards my back and laid his arm around my waist to pull himself as close as possible to me.

"Are you ok now? I can stay awake until you fall asleep first if you want me to", he suggested. I shook my head and continued to stare in the screen in front of me, right now I only need distraction and I always believed that my phone helped me best with that.

3 hours later I was still on my phone, looking through social media and not feeling tired at all. I was sure Changbin has fallen asleep by now and so I put in earphones to not wake him up. Maybe he was still awake or just woke up, but I felt his hand move up my stomach and his breath getting closer to my ear. Since it felt like he wanted to tell me something I removed my earbuds and waited for him to speak up.