17 - Butterflies

My eyes were still shut close, but my hearing was already back to being awake. That didn't really help me though as the room I was in was in complete silence. I only felt two strong arms around my waist. Unlike usually though, I felt his hands on my stomach. Not only was he hugging me from behind, but his head was also snuggled up between all my hair and my neck. It was perfect, except the hands on my stomach. He probably feels it if my stomach makes weird noises because it's hungry. I need to change that. Firstly, I slowly opened my eyes, only to find myself laying in the living room instead of his bedroom. That's when I also recognized another person's presence, Lee Minho.

He smiled at me and the only reaction I could give him was hiding my face behind my hands, that's how embarrassed I was. He got the message and just quietly moved from the living room to somewhere else, not looking at me a second time. I want to sink into the floor and never come back. His grip around my waist was strong so I couldn't really get out on my own, the only thing I was able to do was squirm around and hope he'll wake up through that. Eventually he woke up from that and removed his hands.

"Good morning... Are you ok?" he asked in a very deep, rough morning voice. I sat up and sighed a bit, only to let him end up worried. Immediately he sat up and softly put his hand on my back, asking me what happened.

"N-Nothing... I just... didn't want to fall asleep here and cause trouble... Sorry. You should have gone to bed at least"

"Oh... no. That's fine. I had to make sure you don't fall off a... and hurt yourself more you know?", he replied with a light grin on his face, which seemed a bit off for him, but oh well. He just woke up too.

It was obvious that it's autumn now. Whenever I look outside windows, all I can see is a greyish color in the sky, brown and red colored leaves fall to the ground and Seoul being as busy as ever, but in warmer clothes. Looking outside and seeing the leaves fall down with the wind that rushed them off their trees, goosebumps appeared around my arms and legs, and I started to feel cold. I told Changbin, who was still trying to fully wake up, that I'll go and quickly change in his room, to which he only nodded. I was fast enough to avoid the others and then went to my backpack, that he had packed for me when I was still in the hospital. Shorts, T-Shirt, Shirt, Blouse, Jeans, another pair of Shorts... why did he pack like it was summer? I whined a bit looking at all my things and then I heard a sudden knock on the bedroom door.

"Are you ok? Can I come in?", the same voice as earlier asked. I responded with a short 'yes' and continued to look through all the packed things. He noticed that I was only pushing away the clothes in there and so he asked me if I was looking for something in particular.

"Well yes, I'm looking for a hoodie or something. I'm a bit cold"

"Oh yeah sorry, I forgot to pack warmer things... we can go back to your apartment and look for something if you want to," he suggested, earning another sigh from me.

"Can I just borrow one from you? I don't want to go outside right now...," I mumbled turning to him. He was caught a bit off guard and I was confused at his stare blank. When I noticed what I had just proposed I wanted to take back what I said, but he was faster in his actions. I've never seen someone open his closet, take out a hoodie and put it in front of my face, this fast before. As I was really freezing, I took it straight away and pulled it over my head. Now he was shocked about the speed I put my head and arms through the intended openings. We both ended up laughing a bit before checking the size of the given hoodie. It wasn't too big, but it definitely wasn't my normal size.

After I finally set into the warmth of the fabric I walked outside, so he could also change into something more comfortable, as he was still wearing the shirt and pants from yesterday. Outside the room I met Minho again, this time I greeted him even though I blushed a bit from the moment earlier. He didn't mention it or anything about yesterday's evening, but rather talked me through their next weeks schedule. The strong comeback phase was luckily over and so they mostly had to go to practice or other small things. He assured me, that whenever I would technically be alone at home, I can come with them as I was already somewhat a partner at JYP or someone is at home with me. I quickly nodded and smiled, that was more than relieving to hear.