25 - Us against the world

We had already fallen asleep next to each other, when a sudden, harsh pain in my lower abdomen woke me from my sleep. It took me only a second to realize what was going on and I panicked. His arms were tight around me, but I had to get to the bathroom as fast as humanly possible, so I ripped myself out of his warm grip. As I ran to said bathroom, I only heard a light hum from him.

I look around in panic to find any sanitary products and found some in a cabinet above the sink. The pain never eased up and I knew this was going to be an awful day. I finished up and quietly went back to bed, trying not to wake up Changbin.

"Is something wrong?", he asked as he noticed my footsteps towards the bed. I sighed and just went back under the blanket and curl together like a baby, to somewhat release the pain. Changbin sat up confused and looked over my shoulder. While carefully rubbing my shoulder he asked again, if something was wrong.

"I got my period, and it hurts...", I mumbled when I closed my eyes. My phone was on the nightstand which I couldn't grab from my current position, so I didn't know what time it is, but it was still dark outside, so I wanted to get at least a bit more sleep. He hummed and laid back down behind me. Shortly after he placed his hand on my lower stomach, which moved my lips into a smile.

The rest of the night was awful. I couldn't sleep another second, nor did the pain get any better. I usually have specific medicine to help me with my pain, but that's still in my old apartment and I can't just get it from a pharmacy, because I need the recipe for it. This also is still in my apartment. Great. Changbin woke up just as the sun was about to rise again and softly brushed through my hair.

"Good morning princess... how do you feel?", he asked with his raspy morning voice, still brushing through my hair.

"Awful... Do you think we can head to my apartment before going back to yours? I-I need my medicine...", I whined. It's not only abdominal pain that bothered me, but after some time without my medicine I also suffer from really bad headaches and backpain. He shot up right away and looked at me concerned.

"Is it that bad? I'll get ready and then we can drive, ok? Just hold on a bit longer babe", he explained a little panicked. Before getting ready, he gave me a short peck on my cheek and rushed to the bathroom right after. I would have loved to tell him not to worry too much, but there is a reason I need specific pills that you can't get without a doctor approving it. I sat up and took deep breaths before also getting ready. I could not care to wash my face or do anything else that requires to stand up. The only things I did was put on my hoodie and shoes.

To let time go by faster I looked at my phone and scrolled though my social medias. One thing in particular caught my eye, but not because of a good reason. Since the creation of my first fanpage I soon after got my first hatepage too, which I couldn't resist to follow. They haven't posted in a while, except for today, because the last post was made 2 hours ago.

>We'll find you and make sure that you get exposed <3 #BaricadeY/N<

Before I could look at it in more detail, I noticed Changbin came out of the bathroom again and packed all of his things into the suitcase, looking through the room to see if we forgot anything. He rushed towards me and carefully helped me stand up and hold my hand all the way down to the reception table. He only let go then, to give back the keys and pay for the meals we had for dinner. After everything was done, we went to the car, deposited the suitcase in the back of the car and sat at the front.

"It'll take us 45 minutes to get there, maybe put the lean back and at least try to sleep some more, ok? I'll wake you up when we're there" Changbin suggested while starting the car and getting out of the underground parking garage. I agreed and put the backrest back as much as possible and leaned into it, pulling my legs close after removing my shoes. I was actually able to doze off a little bit and not suffer through the long time.