The Turtles

Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Rapheal are created by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird. They first appeared in the comic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in 1984. I managed to get the comic and started to read it. It was totally awesome and I thought that maybe each turtle should have a girlfriend. When Andy Ward and Andy Suraido decided to make a new series, they should make the turtles a new fresh design. They are gonna be a different kind of turtles. First, we'll go with Leo.

Leo is a red eared slider so he is one of my favorite species of turtles. He hasn't gone through maturity yet because he enjoys the life of being a teen. He wears a long tailed blue mask over his eyes and he has red stripes on his eyes along with yellow stripes on his arms and legs. He is described as a brave, determined, but cheerful jokester of the clan since he is goofy. In the movie, he is known as the greatest ninja but he soon learned that he has to be a better leader and stay determined. That was when I guessed that Leo needed a perfect wife for him since he is my dream boyfriend.

Donnie is a softshell turtle because of his sensitive soft shell. Thankfully, he wore a purple battle shell to protect it. He wore a purple mask over his head along with goggles on his head. His stripes are purple pixels on his shoulders and legs just like Leo. He can create cool gadgets and has a digital tech bo staff that he can project new mystic weapons. I bet that an intelligent girlfriend would fit him because I created an original character for him.

Mikey is a spotted ornate box turtle because he can pull all his limbs and head into his shell when danger shows up. He has stickers on his plastron and orange spots on his body. His mask is orange with small tails and he can hold two nunchucks and a kusari fundo. He is a professional chef and an artist and he has personality changes whenever he acts and thinks. In the movie, he was a powerful mystic warrior who can create a portal gateway. A playmate, probably his girlfriend, has the same playful personality and big imagination for him to play with.

Raph is a giant alligator snapping turtle. He is the only turtle who can't pull his limbs into his shell just like a sea turtle. Alligator snapping turtles are known for powerful bite, sharp claws and long tail. An alligator snapping turtle humanoid would be even deadly so Raph is completely harmless. He wears a red mask over his head and whelms two sai, and tonfa. He trusts his strength and relies on the team to protect them. In the movie, when Raph saves Leo, his shell got fractured completely. That thunderbolt crack on his chest reminded of 2012 Raph. So I guess I realized they are the same now. And I bet he needs a girlfriend so he can protect her and she can support him no matter what.

After they were created, I began to imagine their appearance in the book. For example, their eyes are black so I gave them colored eyes. Blue for Leo, green for Raph, brown for Donnie, and sky blue for Mikey. Some of their tails will appear from their shells since they don't have any in the series. A few new features include snouts on their face, spots on Mikey's cheeks like freckles, sharper teeth for Raph with red tints on his spikes, a golden heart locket on Leo, and a pair of tortoise shell glasses for Donnie.

 A few new features include snouts on their face, spots on Mikey's cheeks like freckles, sharper teeth for Raph with red tints on his spikes, a golden heart locket on Leo, and a pair of tortoise shell glasses for Donnie

Their Ninpo warrior form is so cool! It is because of their black clothing, their glowing stripes and spots, and their new powers. It happened at the end of season 2 and throughout the movie. I was thinking I should imagine them wearing clothes like the 2014 movie TMNT. So that is what they completely look like.

"If this isn't the poster shot, someone's getting fired."-Leo

You're absolutely right, Leo. Anyway, let's move on to my original characters, the Sea Turtles.