Enemies

Enemies are part of the series because those who got mutated into mutants. And there is an evil race of ninjas who started it all.

The mutants are those who got mutated into monsters when making contact with an animal.

Repo mantis got mutated into a praying mantis who owns the junkyard. He was the first to encounter Mikey and Donnie. Meat Sweats is a chef celebrity from his cooking show Koncending Kitchen when he got turned into a pig and used his tendrils to absorb creatures to have the copy abilities. Hypno Potamus and Warren Stone and two crime partners who know each other. Hypno is a hippopotamus who performs powerful magic powers when he was a human. Warren is an earthworm that everyone forgets about him except April. He is able to regenerate when cut in half. Ghostbear is a wrestler who lost to a match when Shira and Leo broke in and ruined his career. He turned into a polar bear when he fell into the snow. The bear animatronic, Albearto, came to life when a battery ran out and an electric currents short circuit. He gained consciousness and started terrorizing the kids. Stocboy Baxter Stockman is a kid genius who was unpaid by his channels and wanted to get revenge on the turtles. He was originally gonna be a man but the animators made him a kid.

There are some Yokai who are enemies, like Draxum, a former enemy. He created the mutagen to mutate the humans into their kind. However, Mikey, who believed that Draxum created him, started to help him get to the good side and he did.

Big Mama is a Jorogumo spider yokai who runs the Nexus Hotel and tournament. She was the one who captured Hamato Yoshi by putting him into the Battle Nexus and she wanted to turn the humans into mutants by using Draxum's mosquitoes. She alters time at the last second and she wanted to make New York a battle Nexus, but she was defeated by the Turtles. Now understanding why, Big Mama led her roaches Isora, the Wuju Twins and Biter to help Shira as long as she can still change.

The Foot clan has been part of an evil race of soldiers ever since the Krang arrived. Shredder was created when Oroku Saki gained the Kuro Yoroi from the Krang. The Foot Clan was defeated and Shredder's armor was shattered into pieces by the Hamato Clan. The Foot has two goals: Find the dark pieces of the armor to drain someone's life force and bring Shredder back and find the mystic key to free the Krang. They failed to resurrect Shredder when the Turtles defeated him but they did manage to seize the key and free the Krang but Leo managed to grab it just in time.

The Krang are the true overarching bosses that came from a different dimension. They wanted to find a world so they could turn it into their home dimension. The Hamato Clan stopped them, and they managed to banish them away in the prison dimension. Only three are left alive. A purple skinned alien known as Krang Prime is the king of all the aliens while his partner, the Nightmaren robot Pielope works with him. His goal is to get out of this prison dimension and restore the order of the Krang. Pielope was created by the Krang and works as their robotic assistant. Another pink alien, the huntress, has a wicked temper and wants to kill all humans. She has been trapped in the dimension for years and wanted to kill those humans like she hadn't done it in ages. She lost her right eye during the movie so I should give her the name One Eye because it suits her. The smallest Krang, the parasite, doesn't have a voice actor. Instead, he makes squeaking noises and uses an infection to turn humans into monsters, known as the corrupted.

They have the ability to seal away positive mystic powers by using an echo screech. The Krang are defeated. Krang Prime was left in the prison dimension again by Shira and Leo, Pielope was destroyed by the colorful swirls, the parasite was destroyed by the explosion, and One Eye was taken away by Earth Forces.

There are still Corrupted Krang zombies left in the sewers, however, they will soon dissolve into liquid until there is nothing left of them.