Mystic Key

Does anybody know where that mystic key came from? Well, It is shaped like a canister with a strange creepy texture on it. The Mystic Key was created by the four warriors along with a songstress to banish the overreaching aliens to prevent destruction of the earth. The key remained hidden by the world and was placed at a museum. According to Apri, in the film, the key was so indestructible because there was no scratch. Destroying the key won't be able to work so the key was supposed to be hidden, not destroyed.

So you know how it is. The Foot clan's true goal is to steal the key and gather all the dark pieces. So restructuring  Shredder has failed so they hired Hypno Potamus and Warren Stone to steal their key. They were successful but Leonardo managed to steal the key back.

So the key is created to open a gateway to the prison dimension so to do that, the aliens have to make an antenna like the Empire State Building. With that done, they place the key into the slot and the Technodrome will emerge from the sky and they create chaos.

In the original timeline, the Krang invaded the earth and decimated the planet. People were turned to stone or turned into Krang monsters. A few survivors created the Resistance in order to battle those monsters. It lasted years until they realized that everything was falling. That was when Casey Jones, a human being and his partner Meloetta traveled back in time to find the key and stop the Krang which leads to the time we are in now.

So, who are these alien-like beings? Let us find out in the next chapter.