Ninpo Magic

I bet you remembered what the Hamato Clan can use, huh? Yep. It's Ninpo. It came from the traditional art of magic before the Hamato clan forgot all about it and stopped trusting it. That was when Celeste gave the Turtles their own Ninpo element.

For their clothing, they will soon transform into clothing of their own liking, either a samurai skirt, a hoodie, yoroi, lolita kimono, a two piece fighter outfit and gloves that turn black at night. One of the biggest surprises is that a heart shaped birthmark will appear on them when they are connected to someone they really love, including the colored hue on their masks at the end of their tails.

For body features, some of them will grow wings and a grassy biogrowth on their body. For their hair, they grow longer and bigger which would almost drag to the ground. Some of their stripes will even glow like the stars.

I bet you can tell what magic powers they can harness, they can use it as long as they are filled with determination. Kumandran Ninpo is different. They can transform into dragons to become even stronger but any strong emotion can release it. But don't you worry guys. Shapeshifting into a dragon is a blessing, not a curse. And don't forget fusion.

Ninpo Fusion is when two characters join together and begin to transform. They have to get their souls connected when putting their chests together and then they fuse into an even bigger fusion warrior. They will have a mix between two elements and have a mind of their own. They may come up with a name for the fusion, as long as the fusion stays stable. When defusing, the fusion splits into two and the ninpo warriors are back to their regular selves and element.

But not all ninpo have to be strong. Negative powers can seal away the powers and the user won't be able to harness it. They will be defenseless, weak and won't be able to beat the main villains like the Krang. But the only way to regain its powers is to trust each other like the dragons and they will gain their powers back when transformed.