Future Boy

"My name is Casey Jones, and the reason I have this photo and your tech is because you gave it to me, but not yet, because I'm from the future. " -Casey Jones.

I totally love Casey's design. The 2018 series doesn't have Casey Jones and after five years, we have him now. He wore apocalyptic clothing with a robotic hockey mask. He wears a resistance cape and holds a hockey stick saw for slashing at enemies and cutting vines. His story in an alternate timeline is that he is born in a krang apocalypse. His mother, Cassandra died during the war and Master Leonardo took care of him as his son. During his birthday, Leonardo and Michalngelo bring back a fairy songstress named Meloetta who can help heal and comfort Casey whenever he gets scared. After the resistance has fallen, Leonardo gives the old photo of him and his family and the dragon gem, telling him to find the key and stop the Krang before they get here. His masters die at the hands of the Krang and he and Meloetta are sent back to the present to find the key. Meleotta suddenly fell ill and Casey knew he had to find them.

They managed to find them and they treated Meloetta back to health. That was when Shira discovered the dragon gem in the bag and Casey realized that she is part of the prophecy.

His original design is going to be a man with short hair and a hood and he has genius built weapons. The creators made him a mask into different shapes until they managed to make a robotic mask with glowing green lights so he can see and scan around for any danger.

His final design is going to be a teen with long hair, a light brown cloak, and instead of a young man, he is a teenager.

Unlike his incarnations, he is kind, polite, and very brave.

In the fanfiction, Casey was going to be an adult instead of a teenager. His age is twenty four years old with long hair and a few hairs on his chin. He has a partner named Meloetta and he has silver eyes. He is going to join the Turtles, along with Pavonine, Rudolf, Galaxy and Nebula on the mission to save Raph, after he was captured by the Krang.

His task is simple: He needs to find the mystic key and stop the people who are trying to free the Krang. I bet you guess that it was the Foot clan, right?

And you never heard of a mystic key? I shall show you what the key looks like and how it was formed.