Yokai Pets

Every partner needs a pet so I decided each yokai could have a partner to team up and help its owner. Mayhem is the Head Council's agent. He is a Nekomata and Inugami hybrid whose task is to keep an eye on Draxum. He became captured by the bounty hunters, Garm and Freiki in order to steal the vial on his necklace. He was saved by April and the turtles and became his pet. We never get to see him in season 2 because he went back to the yokai world to continue to be the Head Council's agent.

In the fanfiction, I decided to add the yokai in the story as their own partner.

Medusa is a gorgon Gordusa yokai that also works with the Head Councils. Her task is to keep an eye on Yinu, Draxum's sister. The Yokai was all alone when she got lost and that was when Shira found her and became her pet. She can turn enemies into stone by her snake-like hair and can poison when threatened.

Oria is actually a Luvi yokai. She was Rin's pet when her owner found her as an egg. She has the ability to dance, sing and create pink flames with her skills. She is about the size of a kitten and was able to slip through holes and stuff. She makes tiny squeaks and small hisses when she speaks.

Kurage is Yinu's pet, a jellyfish like yokai with pink hair. He worked alongside Yinu when she created the Hybridium. That was when he got lost and beaten up by some boys. Rin managed to save him and kill the boys for hurting him. Kurage started live with the turtles and waited for Yinu. After that, Yinu was reunited with her pet. Kurage was known for his flight, karate skills, and his hair shifting appearance.

Twyla is a floating galaxy shaped Clofmos yokai with a horn on her head. This yokai can levitate objects with her horn and can perform magical skills. Twyla works alongside her partner Tomoka as she finds the right tools for making gadgets. She was originally gonna be named Galaxy so I decided to change her name.

Akua and Twilight are Pavi and Rudolf's pets. Akua is a Manaphy and Twilight is a Shaymin. The two yokai are found by the two Nightmarens before they entered Earth. Akua was hatched as an egg when Pavi started taking care of her. She has the ability to heal and use heart swap to switch enemies. Shaymin was found in a tree trunk when Rudolf found her. She has the ability to pollinate and change into her sky form, a reindeer yokai that can fly and gets braver and stronger. They both help alongside the Turtles to stop the Krang.

Meloetta is Casey Jone's partner. She is a songstress fairy that was created by Lunala and she was given to him when he was a kid. She can sing to calm down the people and heal the sick. When the resistance had fallen, Casey and Meloetta were sent back in time but she got very ill. April and the Nightmarens found them and helped heal Meloetta. Afterwards, Meloetta and the others were gonna find Raph and stop the Krang. But that was when Meloetta was captured and was forced on the Crystal of Darkness. Shira and Leo managed to save her life by throwing the crystal necklace into the bigger crystal. The damage was so great, Meloetta started to fade away. Someday, Meloetta will be reborn in Shira as her new daughter.

Celebi is going to be Shira's second partner. She is a female green sprite yokai who was the last of her kind. She was captured and turned into a monstrous Druunbi when her siblings died. She was saved and revived by them. She began to stay with the group until her kind was reborn once again and the Celebi are non extinct. 

There are some yokai who are friendly and some who are not. But however, they do have magic energy called Ninpo that can harness against enemies who are more powerful than the first boss.