Technodrome

I bet what a Technodrome is. It's a giant spaceship the Krang invented. Instead of metal, it is made out of a pinkish glob like subtance with tentacles that was able to grab. It relases krang like creatures form its gills and it can grab a nearby building if it is close. Inside there is a Triceraton opening and above it was a throne. It has a long bridge and it has two opens on each side. From below, it was light by a flaming pit.

The Technodrome was made by the Krang when they used their krang biogrowth and metal around the spaceship so they could invade the Earth.

They managed to make a robot Nightmaren named Pielope who became their leader and assistant to the Leader Krang. She began to gain a horrible plan by getting rid of every dragon by using a Druun. All of the dragons were turned to stone along with the people. She moved on and drained every Celebi's blood for empyrean and left one last Celebi to mutate into a corrupted Krang zombie. She offered a Nightmaren, Panic, to catch every breezie and power up the ship since it needs all of the energy it needs.

The invasion worked in the bad timeline but, however, in the alternate timeline, Pielope and the Krang notice that Shira and her family discover what they are doing when Casey warns them about the invasion. They captured Raph and turned him into their kind.

The yellow eye on top of the Technodrome is the watches when it searches for enemies and looks down upon the city. The tentacles on the bottom of the Technodrome act like an underwater octopus that floats in the air. The entrance is located in the shape of a mouth. There is a chamber where Titan biosuits hand for each Krang to wear them.

There are two main frames, one controls the shape at the bottom while the other on the top, opens and closes the platforms. The mainframe is a gooey substance of tentacles and someone has to make contact with him like the Krang, so they can release giant tentacles from the walls.

The Technodrome obtains a dark crystal because the Krang stole it and weakened its white glow. It became purple and the Crystal of Light became the Crystal of Darkness. They need to find a songstress so they can be controlled and consumed by the dark power. If all the power has been completed, the songstress will be destroyed and all the people in the world would be turned to stone for eternity. They used a songstress fairy named Meloetta but the Turtles managed to save her life by throwing Shira's white crystal necklace into the Crystal of Darkness. The plan had worked and the Crystal regained its color and freed Meloetta.

Sometimes, the throne room change colors like light yellow when MIkey, Donnie, Tomoka and Donnie are captured and squeezed, ash black, when Leo gets strangled by the Infected Raph, and glowing green when Shira and her siblings tried to fight back their infection.

The Technodrome was destroyed by the closed portal and The Crystal of Light divided into eight pieces and fell onto earth where they are found by Casey Jones. The Crystals of Light became the Turtle's necklaces as long as they protected their last magic.