Determination, Sacrifice and True Love

So the end of the movie is gonna be dramatic so after the Turtles have gotten into the Technodrome, they tried to seize the ship to bring it back to the portal but they are all captured and the infected Raph was gonna kill Leo when the red eared slider tried to talk him through. So I added Reika who saves Leo by chopping off Raph's arm and attacking him due to her lack of trust and agnosia. After I managed to add that, Reika was being forced to kill Raph for everything that the Krang had done, but when Raph's eye returned to normal, Reika snapped out of it. That was when Celebi, Pavi and the others came into the Technodrome to see what was going on. They call for help and the Turtles manage to free themselves from their corruption and fuse into their fusion forms.

Leo and Shira's form is named Tamayori. She is a leatherback sea turtle mermaid hybrid with red ear slider stripes on her face, long white hair, a white mask with blue water droplet patterns, bracelets on her fins, earrings, and a seashell hair clip on her head. She wears blond fabric on her torso in which her fused blue and white heart is on her chest right in the middle. Her wings are made out of water with ice crystals floating beside her wings while she floats in midair. She is based on the little mermaid since Shira is part of the story and she and Leo sacrificed themselves to save Earth in order to bring Kumandra and Sisu back.

Reika and Raph's form is Horuma. He is a giant bulky loggerhead, alligator snapping turtle with black hair, with red flame symbols on his black mask. He wears a black kosode and has bat wings on his shell while a black and red birthmark is on his chest. 

Tomoka and Donnie's fusion is Rikona. I decided that the fusion is non binary, the fusion doesn't have a danger. They are referred to as it. Rikona has five eyes, two blue, two brown and one lilac on the forehead. The fusion has two birthmarks, one lilac and pink while the other is blue and violet. The fusion wears a purple lolita kimono with physic marks on the mask's veil. Their species is a hawksbill sea turtle softshell hybrid with purple pixel stripes on the shoulders and legs. Its snout has a pointed beak and is blonde. They can summon four more arms from its torso just in case they want to battle.

Manako and Mikey's fusion is Momoka, a green sea turtle ornate box turtle spots. She has wide hips, slim arms, and has two orange fluffy ponytails with streaks of pink and blue on it. She wears a yellow green Hanbok with an orange mask with vine patterns in it. The scrunchies were made out of giant flower petals that wore on her head. on her neck was a green orange birthmark heart.

Shira and Leo are both gonna die together so after they have pulled them back to the real world, they realized that they are already dead. Raph was the one who didn't get to apologize to Leo when he tried to apologize to him so he should try and wake them up, begging for them to come back. That was when their powers were trying to come back to them. Manako began to sing the first four notes Meloetta did and the gem reacted to her singing. Now the three sisters started singing Meloetta's song as Pavi watched. She knew that Leo and Shira would be together forever as their last drips of their tears formed a heart and revived Leo and Shira.

The idea of how the Turtles got their magic Ninpo back is that Sifa, the reincarnation of Sisu was revived and Umi, the water songstress, was freed when the dragons chose to trust each other. With the dragon's blessing, the Turtles are transformed into dragons and get their Ninpo magic back. They were able to transform between dragon and turtle whenever they had strong emotions.

In the end, they become a married couple and the Crystals of Light became their wedding necklace. The other Nightmaren and alien siblings have joined the clan and became part of the fmaily. So that is my art story.