Mystic Yokai World

Beyond two realms, the earth and heaven, there is a hidden world called the Yokai world where Japanese myths and Yokai live in peace and harmony. The incarnations of the series didn't include yokai but in the 2018 series, a yokai world was created. The Yokai made this world and started to go to the human world disguised as human beings. Some who got mutated by the empyrean also turned into yokai. [Sometimes, they are called mutants.] Some of the popular famous yokai are Kappa, amabie, Kirin, Yuki onna, ningyos, onis, tanuki, tsuchigumos kitsunes zaskishi warashi and more.

There are some districts, areas, located around the yokai world where all species live together.

There are some locations in the Hidden City the Turtles went to, like the Run of the Mill Pizzeria, Witch Town, Pirate's Cove, Hirsuté Resort & Spa, Draxum's lab, and the Crying Titan where the skeleton Krang remains in the giant statue.

Pirate Cove is a pirate district dock where water yokai live. The Mermaid lagoon is located on the right where all ningyo folk are friendly. They live in the ocean where an entire coral kingdom is formed.

Witch Town is a magical town where Witches and Magic Yokai often lived. They perform magic and use useful skills that make anything into something they want. Levitating objects with wands or minds, teleport from one place to another, and sometimes magic can be created by science and psychic. Some wild magic Yokai live in the forests like the Jokies, Galaxias, Fumoonys. and others.

Breezie Blossom and the Forest of Glade is where elves, fairies and woodland yokai live in the deepest parts. The elves live in the giant trees above the branches while fairies, such as breezies and fairies live in the gardens below the bottom.

Snowtopia is located in the snowy mountains where white yokai live in cottages and frozen caves. They are warm blooded creatures so they have to live in very cold climates and stay on the mountains.

The fire district, Magma Falls is a flaming village where fire yokai, such as phoenix and lava yokai live. They melt ice and they are weak against water. The yokai had to wear protective gloves to keep them from burning something

Battle Nexus is a roman style tournament where challengers are forced to go into battle along with a Battle nexus hotel connected to it as well. I should have guessed that Big Mama is the owner of the nexus and hotel so I guess that she runs everything.

Then there was the business city, New Yokai and they featured colorful skies and cherry blossoms. They have monster faced trams, eyes on the buildings, floating water bubbles in the sky, and some buildings have Japanese and american features on the culture.

The statues Jewn and Moxie are located in the highest point of the mountains of Snowtopia inside a museum where the yokai world was first created. Their statues are located at the entrance while the globe of the yokai world is seen inside the main center.

Beneath the Yokai world was the underworld where dark yokai live. I better be careful if I were you because these yokai are referred to as deadly creatures.

And finally, there is Kumandra, a dragon shaped country in both the human world and yokai world. It was once in ruins ever since the dragons and humans turned to stone but now, Balan Yokai and Mystic element dragons now live in peace and live in six clans.

There is Heart, a lush tropical land that holds something special, the mystic Dragon Gem. The dragons entrusted it to Heart centuries ago. It has been kept safe in the temple ever since. The island was connected to the rest of the world by the heart bridge,

Fang is a nation of fierce warriors and battle cats. When other clans succumbed to the Druun, Fang tribe with cleverness and determination. They are known for proud royal families, its angular buildings, and unfriendliness against outsiders. Ever since the Druun destroyed the city, Kora led her people far away to a new path.

The center of the land, a market floating on the water of Talon. Here, visitors and travelers from the five lands can find food and goods, but also hustles and con artists. Its port is one of the important crossroads for travelers.

A remote snowy, isolated land, Spine doesn't welcome visitors. Its central fortress is surrounded by walls lined with bamboo spikes and giant snowy mountains. It said that this place used to be home to giant warriors.

Far from the river, this isolated Tail clan desert is where the last dragon found her retreat after she blasted the Druun away. Shipwrecks and the dockyards prove that water once played an essential rule in local life. The dock was once a ghost town. The people live in the settlements and who survive to recycle.

Far far away from the mountains live a clan called Wing. The high mountains are very steep and high and no land walker can climb that high. The inventors made jets and gadgets that were useful and stored strange weapons called Mystic Weapons that were powered by a Dragon Jewel.

Some Yokai are friendly but there are some who are not friendly. They are known as enemies.