The Sea Turtles

So the Sea Turtles are my fanfiction characters that are in the Half Heart Hero book. Each of them are different species of sea turtles and all of them are girls. One of them is an extinct species of sea turtles called an Archelon [Ar-le-lon.]

When I imagined Shira, I had her wings to be water-like just like Lapis in Steven Universe. I have her as the mercy type and leader of the group. Somehow, she is a leatherback sea turtle with gray skin. Her face was pretty, but she had a bad scar on her left eye; only her pink cat eye pupil remained. She needs clothing so I picked a white puffy skirt and pink boots on her feet which I kinda liked. Also made her a white ponytail mask with her short blue hair. I made a birthmark shaped heart that resembles Leo's mask and I totally wanted Shira to fall in love with him. Also she wears a white crystal necklace. Her hybrid form is going to me easy so I made the water like wings and the power that she can breathe in the water. Her wounds are completely made of bubbles whenever she gets injured, but she heals a lot faster than the others. Her body is very slender with melon shaped breasts that are so soft for someone to feel. She is at least five feet tall with gray skin with white spots of her face, neck, fins, and her shell. Shira can hold two katanas and a bubble wand for using water magic. She is described as brave, soft and loyal. In the movie, she's the key to saving the world. Her new form is that her wings have a rainbow hue and she no longer wears her crystal but was replaced by a Crystal of Light necklace.

I imagined Tomoka to be the tallest and smartest member. Do you know that Tomoka is a physic mutant having acquired the ability to manipulate the world code? She is a Hawksbill with black glasses and a lilac mask with her tail is a veil. She has blue eyes and she divides in half to reveal that she has a twin that combines back to her original self. Her hair is black and almost goes to the bottom of her tail. She wore a purple cloth on her chest and a green skirt. I created the same birthmark heart Shira has on her left cheek but purple like Donnie. She has a glitchy and psychic power to manipulate the world. She floats too similar to Shira's flying. Her shell edges take the form of a lotus flower. She has a voluptuous body with smaller breasts on her chest while her cloth covers her puberty. She is described as shy, gentle, sweet, intelligent, and trustworthy for her personality. In the movie, Tomoka has glowing lilac tips on her hair and wears a crystal shaped action dress.  Tomoka can use a Yumi [Bow and arrow] and a Glitch hammer. I totally wanted Tomoka to be with Donnie because she is the only smartest member of the team.

I imagined Reika as a half vampire and demon. Only she can survive the sunlight if she has a pure one. Her blood line passes to anyone bitten by her. Reika is a Loggerhead, she has black shaved hair on one side and has a black mask over her red closed eyes with the black tails dangling on her back. Her shell was damaged and cracked as if someone broke her shell on the front. She has two thunderbolt cracks on her chest on each side. She wore Gothic collars on her wrists and neck with a black skirt and rose boots. Her heart birthmark was on her right side of her head with the color red like Raph. She summons fire and uses her burning attack on enemies. She has a slender, muscular body with huge breasts, smaller than Shira's. Her vampire features conclude her appearance. She has vampire teeth, bat shaped wings, two goat shaped horns, and a long tail with a spade tip. One of her legs was cut off when a scorpion mutant stung her and was replaced by a robotic leg. Soon after the Krang invasion, Reika's leg has grown into a batlike foot along with her other one. Her agnosia was cured and was able to not kill her siblings. She is described as aggressive, dangerous, feisty, sassy, and tough. But inside, she is gentle, soft and honest. Reika whelms two Tonfa axes and Gore Spears for killing. Reika has soon been with Raph as her boyfriend.

Manako is the grass type so I have her thorn like claws whenever she transforms her hands. And she has a hive formed inside her stomach which she spits out bees. Manako is going to be a green cheerful sea turtle member of the group. She has orange fluffy hair with yellow eyes under her green mask with rose like flowers on each side. She wore a light peach skirt, wore green boots and green gloves. She has wide hips, small breasts, and is at least four feet tall. Manako uses a Kusari Fundo chainsaw for cutting. In the movie, her appearance changed, biogrowth covered her left torso and her face. A vine covered her arm with a little bit of green moss spreading through. Her face was half covered with green growth with white petals sprouting on her head. Her eye turned into a rainbow like color while her hair turned green, vine-like, and long. Her fins have cracked shaped dirt when she uses her powers to heal. Her cure makes everyone heal better with a few bits of biogrowth on them. It only lasts for a few days until they are healed. She is described as charming, cute and adorable. Manako was with Mikey to be her playmate and boyfriend.

Rin can shapeshift into any species. She can be a Jorogumo, a one eyed Oni, an Anglerfish monster, a uwabami [snake], a nekomata [cat]. a shinchu [moth], inugami [dog], Grass monster, gas mask monster, Kirin, and Tatarimokke Owl. Rin is a Grottan Sea turtle [Archelon] with huge purple bug-like eyes, four petal pink masks, rainbow looking hair, fluffy boots, and a pink lace dress. Her skin is white with her plastron shell gray. She was a sweet personality with a fairy/ghost like power. She holds two knives that can change into any color. There are supposed to be at least eight but I added Rin to be the middle sister of the group. She can shapeshift into any demon her spirit prefers. She has white skin with gray sports, a grey plastron, and claws on her fingers.