Recurring Characters

So recurring characters are the people who play a major role and sometimes the story focuses on them. I bet creating some would be a good help when they are in danger. Let's go start with this gal.

The created people made April into so many ways when they are trying to make the 2018 series. So they made her into a brown skinned girl with glasses. Her clothes and hair are an early design so they managed to add her final design. I like her design because she looks so cool. She is daddy adventurous and she has her own mystic bat she carries as a weapon. She was not part of the Hamato Family until in the finale, she comes one of them with a Hamato clan and sea monarch symbol on her jacket.

I should imagine what her appearance will be in the movie. So I figured that her design looked like this.

My Au design is that her hair was down with two ponytails and one more on the top

My Au design is that her hair was down with two ponytails and one more on the top. She has green eyes and wore a lucky cat bell ever since she transformed in the season 2 finale. I bet this new design will go so well in the movie since I guess this design I imagined will be perfect.

So Splinter is next or Hamato Yoshi. Unlike the incarnations in the previous series, he is more laidback. As a human, he was a famous movie star called Lou Jitsu but he was captured by his ex, Big Mama, if he wanted to marry her. He was then captured by Draxum who wanted to mutate the world. Yoshi couldn't allow it and escaped with four turtles and turned into a rat after the mutagen hit him. Although the sea turtles learned that he has no family, they decided to let him adopt them as his daughters. That made Splinter happier. Ikioi came to their lives too and joined his clan. Splinter learned everything about the Foot clan including the Krang because these overarching villains were the cause of this. In the movie, I guess he still has to wear the white robe that I really like.

Ikioi and Karai are next. Karai is a Hamato clan warrior who banished Shredder to the Twilight realm with Ikioi until they were released five hundred years later. Ikioi is a brown noko yokai with blue hair and purple eyes based on the Fakemon Lamiamor、an evolved version of Luvi. She is a teenager and she was the first to wake up. She became part of the family when Karai died from Shredder's attack. She kept Karai's Yokai necklace as a memory of her peace. She becomes a major when she says that the Krang can be defeated by four Gods, fusions when two lovers fuse together.

Movie characters are introduced like Pavi and Rudolf. They are Nightmarens who live in the Dreamworld to create dreams. Pavi loved to draw Yokai, even wanting to make a story. She has a partner named Akua, a female Manaphy that hangs around her neck. She has a blue body, a black face, pink feathers on her shoulders and feather headpieces on her head. She has black gloves with purple fluff around the bottom and a jester's cowl on her head. Her brother, Rudolf has a white face with blue eyes. His black hair was poking black and white striped cowl. He wears a red jacket, red shoes, and a clown's collar. He has a pet named Twilight, a Shaymin that can change into sky form and land form. They are gonna be in the movie to help the Turtles out.

Galaxy and Nebula are fluffy aliens who crashed on earth. They are red with long necks, two long noses and silky fur. Galaxy is the cheerful sister with the fluffy hair, pink eyes, white dress, sky blue socks, a pearly necklace, and a butterfly hair clip. Nebula is the gothic sister with droopy hair with black tips, purple eyes, a black dress, and a skull hair clip. They were trapped in a pink frozen crystal by scientists who experimented on them until Tomoka came and saved their lives. They know everything about the Krang and the Druun. I bet the sisters are based on the french series space goofs so they are actually twin sisters with different personalities.

Some characters including, Sunita, Todd, Bullhop, Hueso, Piel, Glim, Mimi, Yuki, Maimai and Gentry are usually part of the series as well. And sometimes, I think the OCs play a single role. I bet that is why I should write more information about them.

Now that the recurring characters are settled, let's move to the landscape.