Krang and the Corrupted

So the creators decide that the Krang is going to be the overreaching antagonists of the series and the movie because I can't believe that they have made them. The original incarnation is that they are a squid-like race who destroy planets and know they are more dangerous than ever.  But these new incarnation of the aliens are more deadly, powerful, and dangerous.  Each of them can use a sonic screech to strip or drain away mystic powers, use an infection, use a tentacle attack, and turn people into monsters.

So what are the Krangified monsters? It's like what happened. The Foot clan worshiped the Krang as their Gods and believed they came from the stars. That was when they turned into those ugly things called the Corrupted. These are these creatures with yellow eyes, jagged monster mouths and claws on their arms. They can take the form of their monstrous appearance like dog shaped monsters, Kranganoid people, and Krang vines with eyeballs that move and see. And Raph became one of them.

The creators showed how Raph was captured by the Krang because he had to save Leo but during this, his shell got fractured and cracked

The creators showed how Raph was captured by the Krang because he had to save Leo but during this, his shell got fractured and cracked. He was now taken captive with a krang mass holding his body. He was going to be dangled upside down or into a ball but they decided that his arms and legs should be held by the krang mass. We didn't actually see Raph placed in a cocoon and turned into a Corrupted so in the story, the krang used a curse soul, a mixture of krang mass and Druun to pierce into Raph's heart and corrupt him. Then they placed him into that pink giant cocoon where he would mutate into a Corrupted.

So his corrupted form is that his eye had turned yellow on the right while the left turned pink

So his corrupted form is that his eye had turned yellow on the right while the left turned pink. Krang mass has covered up his arms, torso and the half side of his face since the cursed soul corrupted him. One of his arms is different; the long tentacle on the right acts like a whip while his left hand acts like three claws. He is genderless so he is known as an it. I guess that the Krang have "Improved him," which means they corrupted him.

So there were going to be three villains in the story so I decided to add Pielope from World End Club to make it the fourth villain. She is a Nightmaren robot that the Krang works for her. She is also referred to as their robot sister. She has a desire to turn the earth into a wasteland where the Krang and Druun roam and everyone turns to stone. I thought that maybe Pielope should attack the Turtles first with Druunbi since she is after the dragon gem and the key so I added that to the story.

Druunbi is a dark version of Celebi since it is half Druun and Celebi. It was based on Lost Silver and I added it into the story so she can attack the turtles. It has half the body and half the Druun so it could be a lot scarier and deformed when it obeys its master. Manako and Shira managed to save it and revive it back to its true self.

So the three Krang are Pielope's siblings. They came from different shapes, sizes and textures and they don't have a name yet. So I think I should give them names by what they look like.

Leader Krang is the overarching main antagonist. He is the tallest of the siblings with orange eyes, purple skin and long tentacles. He has a desire to make his Krang empire so they can remake the image of Krang. He was the one who drained the turtle's magic away and he wanted the key for himself. He has a saying in which those who had spoken of duty are once weak:

"The strong will devour the weak."

He is the only final boss that the group cannot defeat, so Leo and Shira took him and Pielope back into the prison dimension and saved Meloetta from the Crystal of Darkness. Pielope was destroyed and Krang was left in the prison dimension alone. He was based on Krang Prime and Scar from the Lion King.

Sister Krang is the middle sister with yellow eyes and pinkish skin. She has been in the dimension for years and she hasn't killed anything. She was a huntress who killed humans and other beings and wanted to taste their flesh. During the movie, her face got deformed when April threw a blue vial at her. In the book, It was Gumi who threw the vial. It caused a huge chunk on the right side of her face to disappear, leaving only her remaining eye. She was called One Eye in the novel. And I got to say, she is totally gross.

The third Krang is the youngest who is small and can release an infection on people and create krang mass biogrowth around the area. He is known as Parasite. I notice that he doesn't talk because he doesn't have a voice actor. He only makes screeches and squeals since he can't speak. He joined Leader Krang to the Empire State Building to summon the Technodrome.

What is a Technodrome? You'll soon figure it out.