A few new changes

So after I rewatched the entire series, I decided that I should write a story and I started when the last episode came out. I decided to make a crossover of Pokemon because people love Pokemon and Undertale because they have souls that represent their hearts. Even though the series looks so cool, I decided to make some Ocs come to love, like how they looked, how they speak, and how they have an origin story. I decided to name the title Half Heart Hero because it really suits the name due to the Ocs love of the brothers and their magic weapon. After I finished the first book, I noticed that the movie was going to come out but it was delayed until 2021 due to COVID. So I decided to take my time and do a crossover of Raya and the Last Dragon.

I made the first story, Rise of Sifa and tells how Sisu and Raya are on their way to collect the dragon gem pieces and save Kumandra but when I watched the end of the Raya and the Last dragon movie, I think I needed an alternate ending when the Druun turned everyone into the stone, including the main characters, so I added this in the story so the second story begins.

Anyway, the second story, Ko's Solo Mission, is where Namaari's younger sister Kora was forced to lead her people out of Kumandra up north and protect the now died out gem that lost its powers. A New clan I added, Wing was created with a few new Ocs who joined Ko's clan from each different clan and discovered the Mystic weapons they encountered in Sky's workshop. So that being said. The gem was protected by the people five hundred years later and was given by a stranger who wanted something to prevent an evil threat that would come five hundred years ago. That includes book three.

The third book was originally named Kumandra's Last Hope so I added a new title called Bubble Heart: Kumandra's Last Hope. After I watched the movie, I decided to give an introduction of where it started with Shira and Leo's point of view. The new characters are gonna be Pavonine, a blue Nightmaren, Rudolf, a black Nightmaren, Panic, a sunset Nightmaren, the red twin aliens, Galaxy and Nebula, and Elfilin, the hybrid species from Kirby and the Forgotten Land. After they are put in the story, I added a few new scenes with Casey telling Shira that she has the rainbow in the eye and helps fulfill the prophecy. So Celebi, my favorite pokemon will be in the story to team up with Shira cause that will be cool if the dragon in the gem, Sifa will be awakened when the Druun and Krang are defeated and sent back to their prison dimension.

I have been waiting for the movie for two years and I thought it would never come out until now. I was so pumped for this cause I never got to see it until college.

And finally, Kumandra is where all three stories are put together as one. It also concludes new sentences, music numbers, and an act of true love that no one has ever seen.

The original cover design looked like this.

This was two years old I decided to remake a new cover for the story

So that is the changes that I have put together with the story, I want you all to meet the main characters.