Chapter 3

LAVANYA

Ouchhhhh!!! Looks like the blouse is slightly tighter than my measurements. I hate back button blouses!!!

Unable to button up the blouse I quickly called up the man in the house.

The Aaryan Sehgal!!! My buddy and the idiot who designed this crap.

His phone rang loudly as I put it on speaker and still struggled with the buttons.

'Heyyyyy Luvvvv!!! Loved my gift for you?' he asked and I huffed saying

'Gift or punishment? Aaryan I can't button this up... whose size did you design huh? Guess you forgot women have breasts! Stupid idiot!!! Who made you a designer?' I yelled and he chuckled saying

'Chillax Luv!!! It's a tight fit to enhance assets!!! Girls love this design but wait I forgot...you are an auntyyyyy!!!' I could practically imagine him showing me his tongue and I almost imagined to bash him hard with my bathroom slippers.

'Mr Aaryan Sehgal if you don't want me to call up Aaru aunty and tell her what you do in your college in the name of a fashion designing degree and if you don't want your elder brother Dr Aahir Sehgal come down to India and drag you back to Sydney putting a leash in your neck you better tell me how do I fix this nonsense?' I yelled and he quickly said

'Thand Pa Kudiye (Calm down you girl)' and he told me to use the strings to tie my blouse and fold the blouse buttons using safety pins. I rolled my eyes.

So much for a celebrity!!! I don't have proper clothes for this Garba Night!!! Dang how am I going to dance with this?

'Aaryan this is it!!! I'm never wearing your experimental designs again!!' I yelled and threw my phone away. Struggling to pin the buttons folding it so it cannot be seen I managed to wear the blouse again. My head was not working and after sometime neither was my phone's music playlist due to low battery.
So I began humming a tune when I heard a slight noise outside the changing room.

I slowly held onto the blouse strings and walked outside the changing room and noticed no movement in the caravan. I am tired. Mumbai to Jaipur...then the award function...Jaipur to Mumbai and now this event. I badly needed a break and I hate attending public events but this event is for accumulating cash for a cancer foundation so I had given it a nod.

I slowly walked towards the mirror besides the small bed in caravan and managed to tie my blouse strings but they kept tangling with my stupid hair extensions so I pushed those forward but even after that when I couldn't get hold of those strings I managed to switch on the lights by the mirror and I tried to tie the strings. I was thirsty at the same time so I began sipping onto the pomegranate juice but my stupid hair extensions were hell bent in fall back.

Annoyed with the fact that I can never manage long hair ever in my life inspite of wearing multiple wigs and hair extensions in my tv show I still hated their existence. Frustrated by its existence I simply unclipped them and started pulling them off my head and that's when a black reflection was visible on the mirror. I gulped at once.

My thoughts went back to the crazy stalker who once entered my make up room wanting to marry me. My throat dried up and fear engulfed me. My hand quickly went for the eye pencil which was the only sharp thing on the table right now holding it firm.

I noticed how the figure slightly moved and in one go I turned around and pounced at it only for it to scream loudly

'Bhoo...Bhoo...Bhootni (Ghost)....Bho...Bho...' and he was unable to speak further when I tried to simply shush him but he kept screaming loudly. I kept using my palms to stop him scream but his big mouth was literally shattering my eardrums.