Chapter 40

LAVANYA

'You smell so good butterfly!!!' he whispered gently when my ragged breaths were trying to cope up with what he had just begun. The tip of his nose was tracing my jawline and I slowly felt him inhaling my neckline and I shivered as it tickled me and a small inaudible moan left my mouth. My body slumped against the door like it didn't have a strength of its own.

'Aaaaaditya...Let me gooo ahhhh!!!' I whispered and his nose tip stopped tracing my neckline and although I was relieved that he stopped his naughty teasing act with me but my body cursed and craved his touch. His chest felt simply perfectly in sync beating into the rhythms of my heart. Both of us were high on hormones...

'I......am scared...Let me go...' I whispered and he was still breathing into my neckline when he whispered

'You must be! I don't like my future fiance appreciating random men...You wanna ogle...I'm at your service...Dress me...undress me...see me...stare at me...gawk at me...But all of this should just be only for me...You are an actress and I have the maturity to accept the fact that you may have to do intimate scenes if the script asks for it but that should be only between camera action and cut!

Your eyes are meant for me baby!!! They can only appreciate or even curse me. Another time I wouldn't want to hear another man's name on that tongue. If not the consequences wouldn't be likable by you!' he spoke up while his hot breath closely fanned my neckline and his lips were not even a centimetre away from touching my skin.

It felt so hot, so intimate yet so demanding.

He was always a demanding man. I knew it from day one that I felt our proximity. And somehow I liked to tease that jealous bone in him. So I slightly pushed against his chest and like a gentleman he took a step back. His eyes were still closed. Both his hands were still on my either sides, still pinning me to the door, capturing me in his embrace. I don't know why I suddenly felt so brave.

'And what if my eyes embrace someone else. Someone more handsome than you?' I asked and he opened his eyes and shot me an intense gaze. His eyes traced through my eyes, nose and finally settled on my lips. And his eyes didn't look away from my lips even for a minute second.

My mind started getting clouded and my lips felt dry. I wet my lower lip with the tip of my tongue only for his gaze to turn into a burning one.

He slowly pinched my lower lip between his thumb and his index finger and whispered against my mouth pressing himself more into me such that I gasped a little via my mouth.

'You are a disobedient girl. A bad girl. And bad girls get punished.' he says and I raise my eyebrow saying

'And you are confused. What am I? A butterfly or a bad girl? Looks like Prince isn't so smart after all!' I said and he smirked saying

'Because you are my tender little butterfly I handle you so delicately. Try being the bad girl and you'll know how twisted I am in my head specially when it comes to my 'fantasies' with you!!!' he whispered the word fantasies in a sexy whisper against my ear lobe and I shuddered from within so much so that my hands automatically grabbed his shoulders in a tight grip and he smirked.

I knew I was playing with fire. This could be a dangerous one but I was getting drawn towards the flare he had ignited already. I was dying to burn into ashes.

And I gathered all my guts and threw the ball back into his court asking
'What fantasies?' and he slowly moved his face from my earlobe to my face and before I could say anything further, his nose pressed against my nose and his hot breath fanned my already shivering cold and dry lips.

'Oh you have no idea what and all have I fantasized you into my Butterfly...You don't wanna know...' he whispered hotly and my heartbeats were picking up a pace all set to run a marathon when he noticed my ragged breaths and he whispered again...