Chapter 56

VANSHIKA

'What do you mean by he doesn't know where she is??? Ask him!!! If you need to...thrash him! He'll vomit all the truth!!!' I yelled at the man who came to visit Mypie. He was an inspector not in uniform but I didn't care right now. I was frustrated. Adhik was found. He accepted of sending those creepy nameless cards too but now he was saying that Luv was not with him.

'Mam...we have already done everything. The man is clean. I am not saying that he didn't have plans to threaten your sister. He did. Kidnapping her was also in his bucket list probably but he couldn't even reach that maximum. Before his brain could progress so much she was -'

'She was what inspector? She's not a regular individual like you or me!!! She's a celebrity. She's a tv serial personality and let me tell you, in a country like India, tv personalities are more popular than anyone. To add on she was a vamp. A tv serial vamp stamps her identity for decades! She's too popular to be taken along just like that and it's been almost 24 hours now and we haven't even got calls for ransome. This cannot be a simple kidnapping. You guys have to tell us where my sister is!!!' I almost yelled at the end only for Aaryan to tap onto my back and trying to side hug me.

'No Aaryan don't!!! Yaar Luv is missing since last 24 hours and no one knows anything. I can't just take the fact that Adhik doesn't know about Luv. Even Haya and Shravya, Luv's working associates confirmed that the creepy cards were from him. Even Adhik confirmed things but if she isn't with him where can she go??? Are you folks like really trying to tell me that Luv kidnapped herself if not for Adhik? Because who else can do this? That Bharath Kumar is under police custody, Adhik has been caught, I don't understand anyone else who is obsessed with my sister!!! Neither is my sister a witch or a shape shifting snake. I mean true that Luv and I loved to watch that tv serial Brahmarakshas ka Badtameez Dil Naagin ko Qubool hai and dedicatedly we watched that serial for 15 big years that's almost a lifetime if I could say but that doesn't mean she can you know....' but that's suddenly when it striked me.

Wait a minute!!! Her tv costars... Maddham!!! She is Adhik's fiance. I asked police if they had interrogated Maddham to which the police inspector looked at Mypie and Mypie cleared his throat. It suddenly like they were hiding something. I shot a look at Mypie realising something and said

'Damn it!!! Should have known it!!! Something big happens in our families and you not informing my grandfather about it for more than 24 hours is impossible. Should have known it and if Daadu knows about it and is still so calm for more than 24 hours means there is one person clearly involved in this matter. DK!!! The one and the only!!!

Ye sab aapki mili bhagat he (you all are involved in this) right Mypie???' I ask and suddenly he starts coughing and I'm so irked right now.

I run and stand infront of Mypie folding my hands against my chest with my eyes filled with tears ready to burst out and say at once

'I want to see my sister Mr Mahir Sehgal!!! It's by hook or by crook and dare you deny me...you men might be big shot big brains but all your keys are with your women. If you don't reveal everything to me right now...I'm going to the women in the family. I'm reaching Sonapie...Ishu Daadi and Kisha Daadi...Nowwww!!!' I scream and try to threaten him like how I did when he or any of our grandfather did not agree buy us our candies!!!'

But that's when suddenly a voice said
'Calm down tiger!!! ' and instantly I knew whose voice this was. I turned around and saw the Devil himself standing infront of me along with Rony Daadu. And I instantly knew I was up for big reveals.

LAVANYA

I was feeling extremely guilty right now seeing her condition. I was constantly being updated time and again about her but Senior Boyfriend had strictly instructed me to not try to reach her out until and unless both Maddham and Adhik were been caught. But I didn't know that this one incident would show my sister's such vulnerable side to me.