Chapter 5

LAVANYA

'Mam I think you must go through the-' but I interrupted Ali at once and said

'Ali...Shravya has got them all checked and I trust her. Above all its ARS Production House, I have been working with them for the last five years and I trust them!!!' saying I continued signing the papers

'But Mam their CEO has changed after Anand Sir retired' he said and I paused. Although I didn't fear much about working under a new boss but I wanted to meet the person.

'Who is the CEO now?' I asked curiously. I knew Adhik wouldn't be interested in taking up business. He hates managing his own finances, he running his father's vast business was practically unimaginable.

'Mr Aditya Raj Suryavanshi...Anand Sir's elder son!' he said and I tried to recall this name although I wasn't sure where had I heard about it. I shrugged away my thoughts when Ali said

'Mam he is a hard-core businessman. He has no idea about the project, as much as I have heard he only likes to see his money multiplying and art isn't his concern. I suggest you or Shravya Mam personally read the contract!!!' and somehow Ali's words made a point. I knew his father. I don't know him.

So I started reading the contract but suddenly my phone began ringing and my eyes glistened with tears. It was him. My Adhik. I quickly picked the phone call

'Baby...How are you?' he asked and I couldn't utter a word, tears flowed nonstop from my eyes. I was hearing his voice after many days.

'Lava...you there?' and I cleared my throat and hummed when I heard him chuckle deeply in his throat and said

'No wonder I call you a baby!!! I'm back Lava and I'm not going anywhere anymore...I heard bro has agreed to produce the OTT series of our show and you are offered that...I am so happy for you' he said and I sniffled through my tears. He doesn't realise...it's his presence on the set, his proximity is all that I yearn. This project will give us time with each other. Since last two months I felt like we are drifting apart, now I feel like things are falling back in place.

'Lava are you not happy baby?' he asked I managed to speak up

'I am very very happy Adhik!!! Extremely happy!!!'

I didn't care about anything anymore. I didn't care about any clauses or any contracts, I simply signed the damn papers. Any price to be with him.

I stepped outside the car and removed my sun glasses. My eyes instantly fell upon Haya. She was assistant producer until last few months and I was told now she has been promoted. She looked at me and came running to hug me

'Lavanya Mam... how are you? So so happy to see you back on the sets!!!' she said and I chuckled.

'I didn't know you had a shoot schedule today' saying she started looking at her tablet and I chuckled saying

'Haya... Calm down..I am starting next week. I was told by Shravya that this is a three project deal. I wanted to know when are we beginning what, so I am here to meet Anand Sir's son.'

'Ohhhh ARS Sir??? Then you are at the wrong location Mam. ARS Sir doesn't come out of his office space. He's a pure businessman. Infact from what I heard, he hates movie business but after Anand Sir's retirement he was left with no options. Although he has zero making knowledge, he's a fantastic businessman. Infact Sir is a hotelier. He owns 12 luxury hotels around the world. And he knows movies and tv series bring money. Infact multiply money, he's into this only for that sake. I know you want to meet him but he's not like Anand Sir, you need an appointment to meet him.' she said and I pouted.