Chapter 24

LAVANYA

'Okayyyyy so who's going to try these freshly fried extremely delicious Mirchi Ke Pakode (Chilli Fritters)?' saying Shika brought the bowl full of fresh Pakodas from the kitchen while Mom and Chaahat aunty continued frying them in the kitchen while we the lazy younger generation were all sitting in the garden area and relishing it.

I however wasn't having an appetite for anything. No!!! It's not because of the caravan incident which although the media captured did not publish with 'names' however there were multiple blind articles that were clearly pointing fingers upon me and Aditya. Strangely it didnt bother me much. There were posts on Instagram too.

People however weren't bothered much because lets accept the fact. I'm not popular. I'm a tv vamp...kind of a supporting actress if you could say. Some even called me a one character wonder because although I did a lot of theatre and small roles in tv serials they only recognised me with Bianca and they feel I can only do that. I didn't care honestly. Dev Daadu was right. Media's duty was to write and ours was to ignore.

Dad however asked me a couple of questions initially about the linkups but when Neiv uncle asked him to shutup saying media just needs gossip, dad also didn't care to ask again. My family didn't care about the world but what bothered me was 'he' didn't care to call me back either.

Suddenly my reverie was broken when Aaryan circled an arm around my shoulder asking 'Your favorite...come on...stop thinking about those blind articles and eat this...come on!!!' he said and I was shocked because no one except Shika knew about Aditya and my mess back in Mumbai. I gave a mad stare at Shika when Aaryan stuffed a Pakoda in my mouth saying

'Dont yell at her. I have my sources Luv!!!' he said chewing upon the Pakoda and I quickly turned around saying

'Ayu!!! You aren't telling anyone right?' and he smirked asking

'So is it true hun??? Coochie poochie in the caravan??? Not bad haaan...you the Miss Goody two shoes...I just can't believe!!!' he grinned and I slapped his cheek to which he yelled a 'Ouchhh why?'

'Because you better keep your gutter brains away! Nothing really of that sort.... happened!!!' saying I looked elsewhere however recalling the moment where his lips painting my neckline and shoulders brought a shiver down my spine. It had been 3 big days yet the hickey he gifted me still required a good amount of makeup...so I could hide it. Yet my hands secretly caressed it every night when I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't want to hide it yet I had to...there was no concrete name to what we shared...He didn't call after that incident.

'Call him!!!'

I looked at Aaryan who simply told that line so casually and I was shocked.

'What???'

'Luv... if you like him, lust him or that cringey bollywoodish world 'love' him either ways...you have to communicate! Just like me...I want to you know...do it with someone...I ask and then you know...Boom Boom!!!' he said and I practically choked upon the Pakoda and spat it out coughing badly.

'Chill chill god's child!!!' saying he tapped my head and offered me some water. I stared at him with horrible expressions. I really wonder if he should test for sexual diseases. He eats food lesser than woman. And he's still a college boy. God bless every woman around him. I sighed when I heard Aaryan and Neiyat making plans of going somewhere on the trip while Neiyat kept torturing Aahir to look at a couple of profiles as she was his matchmaker and planner and was desperately looking a bride for him but weirdly Aahir looked lost. Wonder what's running in his head. At times I feel he doesn't like Neiyat's proximity with Aaryan. I mean they are friends but the way Aahir looks annoyed gives me a weird feeling that maybe Aahir is interested in Neiyat.