Chapter 52

ADITYA

She looked at me with a hooded gaze and this time climbed a little more and bit my chin making me shriek at once but that's when I heard

'Oh my god!!! Oh my god!!! I did not see anything!!! I promote Sir... please don't fire me!!!' saying Aman tried to close his eyes with palms running here and there while moving near the entrance of the room and still dashing against the walls.

But before I could say anything she said in a carelessly casual voice
'Aman if you don't leave right now!!! I don't know about your Sir but your Sir's Mam is definitely going to fire you!!!' and listening to her Aman said in one go
'Nnnnnno Mam please...I'm blind...I didn't see anything! I'm going...I'm invisible!!!' saying he ran out of the room while she yelled without even looking at him

'Shut the door and dont come back!!! Remember you forgot the room number!!!' she yelled to which he replied

'I forgot the hotel name itself Mam!!!' saying he shut the door in one go while I was shocked. Alcohol was no longer in effect. I lied there wide eyed looking at her while she simply tilted her neck and looked at me with her sharp yet passionate eyes. Suddenly she unclipped her hair from the hold of the punch clip that held a bunch of it and kept it on the table next to the couch and started shaking her head to let it free.

I gulped looking at her while suddenly she pressed both her hands against my chest grinded her hips making me shiver at our intimacy and I hissed at once. But before I knew she had suddenly bent and crashed her plump lips into mine.

Everything was so sudden that I couldn't even analyse what just happened and she began sucking onto my lips and suddenly tears started rolling from the corner of my eyes. She felt the tears fall from the corner of my eyes and slowly wiped it yet continued nibbling my lower lip while cupping my face. The relief and the feeling of assurance that she ain't going anywhere, she is with me was something I couldn't define. In one go I grabbed onto her waist and pulled her more and more into my stomach and started responding to our kiss.

Her soft lips ravished against mine as her sharp teeth kept chewing and biting my lips. I slowly opened my mouth and she did the same. Our tongues tugged against each other as she dominantly plunged into my mouth but suddenly moved back saying

'If you ever drink that bloody poison!!! I swear I'm never kissing you ever again!!!' and I was a parched old soul dying for her kiss so I simply pressed my nose against hers, cupping her cheeks confessed 'I am never drinking again just please.. don't stop kissing me my Love!!!' and she smirked and dived into my mouth eagerly and started sucking my tongue. I slowly moved my right hand against her waist and slowly slipped it inside her kurta tracing her waistline. In reaction to which she bit my tongue making me yelp.

Naughty girl. If she's a vamp, even I'm her dracula so I pinched her waist and in return she hissed and kissed the life out of me.

But I was shocked when she suddenly started unbuttoning my shirt and before I know she had started showering kisses on my chest. I couldn't handle her teasing but she looked so out of control right now. She ripped the shirt off while the tie was still hanging onto my neck but she didn't care a bit and continued showering my chest and abs with soft kisses and sharp bites.

When did she get this naughty.

'Ahhhh Lavanya... baby...control!!!' but she caught the hem of my tie and pulled me closer saying

'That is exactly what I did for so long but now I can't!!! I need you and no barriers between us. I don't care about any royal traditions or anything. I can't afford for anything to come in between us. So I don't care anymore. Tonight you are going to be mine!!!' saying she pressed her lips against mine and I was shocked.

But what went overboard was when she moved back and removed her kurta and threw it onto the floor. My eyes were popping out seeing her in her white camisole. She was a goddess but I didn't want to cross my lines with her. Her grandfather would never be happy with me. For once I wanted to think about her family and not about our lust.

I couldn't believe this was my thinking..If a month ago she initiated this, by now I would have got her pregnant but being with her family made me realise how traditional and ritualistic people they are. I couldn't break their trust.

So when she was about to dive into her mouth, I palmed her mouth and she was shocked.

'Adi???'

'No Lavanya!!! We cannot do this!!! Your family wouldn't like this!!!' and she was shocked.

'You are saying this???' she asked and I nodded saying

'With a lot of hardwork, I have tried to get into your family's good books. I don't know about your grandpa yet but your parents and your grandmother believe me a lot. They trust in me that their child is safe with me. I can't break their trust. Doesn't matter if I have to end up taking countless showers!!!' saying I looked elsewhere while she burst out laughing and kissed my nose.

'You do know that you are very cute right? My grandpa insulted by you, ill treated you, made you a bunch of joke but you still care for his emotions?' she asked and I rolled my eyes saying

'Your grandpa is strict but loves you a lot. But your grandmother is a sweetheart and I love her so much. She's like my lost Dadisa. She trusts me a lot!!!' I said while she kept her elbow on my chest and rested her head against her hand saying

'Gosh!!! You were hot, sexy and charming before but now this Sanskari angle is making you a little more sexier!!! So much so that I want to make our babies right away who looks like me and are just like you!!! So come!!!' she said and started pulling me closer but I immediately pushed her away and started getting up while she pressed her legs still wrapping around my butt and grinded more leaving me in pain.

I winced while she lunged more onto me and bent onto kiss me but suddenly her phone rang and she pouted innocently making a sad face. I smiled and kissed her lips saying

'See...you got a punishment for lying to me!!!' to which she rolled her eyes saying

'I didn't lie to you!!!' but suddenly her phone rang and she picked her call but suddenly her facial expressions changed and she stood up at once screaming a 'Whaaaatttt???' and she stood up at once. While the phone still in her hand she began looking for her kurta and quickly wore it. I got up and started running behind her but she quickly turned around saying

'Sorry Adi!!! This is a mess...I'll explain later!!! Gotto go...' saying she ran away while I was still shocked. What happened? Why did she run like that? Is everything okay?

LAVANYA

I was shocked to see Aahir behind the bars. I had got a call from the police station and seeing him in the police custody left me speechless. I ran towards the inspector sitting at his table and said

'Sir...Hello I am Lavanya Khanna!!! I got a call from this police station!!!' the man seem to have m recognised me and said

'Oh my god Lavanya ji...I can't believe you are here. My wife and I used to watch your TV serial regularly and-'

'Sir...I'm sorry to interrupt. Thank you for watching my show and adoring me si much but I'm here for Dr Aahir Sehgal. I see you have kept him in your custody. What happened? Sir he is a respected cardiologist, a surgeon. Why is he brought here?' I asked and the inspector looked at him and then at me saying

'Sir...the man had gate crashed a private party in a pub and thrashed a man left, right and centre so much so that the man is lying in an ICU.' said the inspector leaving me shocked.

'Im... impossible Sir!!! Aahir is the living example of Gandhi principles. He hasn't hurt even a mosquito till date. This is definitely a misunderstanding!!!' I said when the inspector showed me a video and my eyes were popping out of my sockets seeing Aahir bashing the life out of another man. It's only when I saw the video up close and personal I realise it's Ved Kakkar.

Honestly he deserved worse but right now Aahir was in trouble and I didn't know what to do. In no time Aahir's clip of bashing Ved had become the headlines of every newspaper and tv channel.

This was a huge mess. And the Kakkars were hell bent to make sure Aahir is punished. This was going to be a serious case. It could be a big hit to his name, reputation and his career.

Everything was getting out of control.