Chapter 41

LAVANYA

The cold breeze of the ruthlessly breezy mornings of Jaipur was hitting my body as I stood embracing them in the beautiful royal balcony of his room that was facing the Baramda. The clock was nearing 4 am and although it's just been a few minutes here on the balcony, it felt like I belonged to this place.

I slowly grabbed all my hair and threw it on my left shoulder and slowly tried to untangle it with my fingers while simply enjoying his fragrance all over my body. My hair smelling a mix of my usual eucalyptus shampoo now had a hint of his overpowering sandalwood fragrance. I smiled at the brief moment we shared with each other. I blushed as I recalled his every touch, every kiss and my body still felt very responsive.

I was still deep in my thoughts when I suddenly felt his presence behind me and before I could turn around, he started tying the strings of my kurta. I smiled but post that he walked away and then came back quickly. Before I was about to turn around I felt his one hand on my stomach pulling me towards him.

'Adiiii-'

'Shhhhhh!!! Relax!!! I just had a cold shower and believe me it's too cold for me to tolerate a second one. I would rather do something else this time...so don't move! I won't get naughty again... at least for the next few minutes! I know you need some rest. But this needs to be sorted!' and when I wondered what I felt something cold applied on my neck and I wondered what he was doing?

So I touched my neckline and felt some lotion applied on my neck and that's when my eyes bulged out.

What the F???

I ran towards the mirror where we were making out few minutes ago and noticed the act of horror that this man had put out on a public display, that too just a day before my friend's engagement party? To add on what if mom or Mushi finds out. I'm screwed.

'What the heck Adi??? How can you do this to me? What am I going to tell all the elders tomorrow...You are hopeless...' I yelled when he simply circled his arms around my waist and pulled me into him and my back hit his chest. And that's when I realised he was shirtless. I turned around and saw him standing infront of me in a fresh pair of trousers. I gulped at once taking in his perfectly toned body but I quickly recovered.

'Why aren't you wearing a tshirt?' I asked him curiously when he smirked pulling me via my waist and I crashed into his naked chest as he whispered

'Why butterfly? Is it bothering you? Dirty thoughts I suppose?' he probed me naughtily and I pushed him via his chest saying 'No Mr Suryavanshi...It's just that you'll catch cold. After all it's not easy taking a cold shower when Jaipur is as low as 11'c tonight!!! I don't want you to die of hypothermia!!!' saying I chuckled when he grabbed onto the nape of my neck pulling me into his face a little too close such that our lips were hardly a few cms away. Our noses touched each other's and he whispered

'Believe me if it wasn't for me being in my grandparents home and if it wasn't for the so called royal traditions, I promise you...The shower in there would have two people...all day...all night! And the eleven degrees outside wouldn't even matter because in there those two naughty people would be enough to raise the temperatures!!!' he announced shamelessly and my eyes popped out of the sockets such that I slapped his chest looking away when he suddenly I felt the cold lotion on my neckline.

I looked at him through my eyelashes via the mirror. He was applying some lotion to the love bites he gifted me few minutes ago. Every time his cold fingers brushed against the skin of my neck I trembled and shivered. It was tough for him as well, because his grip on my waist tightened with every passing minute and I knew it was taking everything inside him to control his senses. None of us spoke a word. Silence felt better.