Book 1: The King of Omashu

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.
.
.
.
.
.
.

===============================
The episode opens with a close-up of a snow-covered patch of grass. The scene pans up to reveal Aang, with Lü Bu, Katara, Sokka, Appa and Momo in his trail, reaching the top of a hill. Aang spreads his arms wide while the camera shifts to a back view of the group to reveal their view.

Aang: The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu!

Camera pans up from the group to show the entire pyramid structured city of Omashu. Close-up of an excited Aang.

Aang: I used to always come here to visit my friend Bumi.

Katara: Wow. We don't have buildings like this in the South Pole!

Sokka: They have buildings here that don't melt!

Back view of the siblings, with Aang and the city visible between them. Excitedly.

Aang: Well let's go, slow pokes. The real fun's inside the city!

Lü: What exactly did you and Bumi do for fun here?

Aang leaps off the top of the hill with his airbending. The camera position shifts to show that he had landed a few meters below and in the snow and is starting to slide down.

Katara: Wait, Aang! It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar.

Sokka: You need a disguise.

Aang: So what am I supposed to do? Grow a mustache?

Lü: I've got an idea!

Cut to a shot of Aang wiggling his nose under which is now a patch of Appa's fur, serving as a mustache

Cut to a shot of Aang wiggling his nose under which is now a patch of Appa's fur, serving as a mustache. The camera zooms back to show that Aang is also wearing a tall wig made of the same material.

Sokka: Lü this isn't gonna work.

Lü: Don't judge my work of art.

Aang: Ugh. This is so itchy. How do you live in this stuff?

Cut to a broader shot; Aang is standing beside Appa. Appa slowly turns his head toward Aang and snorts at him as if he was scoffing. Cut to a shot of Sokka sitting on a rock with Katara standing beside him, arms crossed and Lü sitting on the ground next to Katara.