Book 1: Waterbending Scroll

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.
.
.
.
.
.
.

============================

Scene opens with the camera zoomed out showing Appa flying in above the mountains with a few viewable trees, carrying Aang, Lü Bu, Katara, Sokka, and Momo. Aang is pacing around on Appa's saddle, breathing heavily.

Lü: Aang. You gotta relax.

Sokka: If we hit a bump, you'll go flying off. What's bugging you anyway?

Aang: It's what Avatar Roku said. I'm supposed to master all four elements before that comet arrives.

Sokka: Well, let's see. You pretty much mastered airbending and that only took you a hundred and twelve years. I'm sure you can master three more elements by next summer.

Aang: I haven't even started waterbending and we're still weeks away from the North Pole. What am I gonna do?

Lü: We'll 1: Calm down. And 2: Katara can probably teach you.

Katara: I will?

Lü: Your more fitting to be a teacher then me.

Katara: Aww thanks Lü! I wouldn't have gotten the basics if it wasn't for my teacher.

Lü kept his eyes forwards flying the Bison as he made a "Hmph" sound hiding his small blush.

Katara: We'll need to find a good source of water first.

Sokka: Maybe we can find a puddle for you to splash in.

Cuts to Lü, Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Momo standing in front of a large waterfall and river.

Sokka: Nice puddle.

Lü: I'm not complaining.

Lü then took his clothes off showing his swimwear and did a cannonball into the river. Resurfacing from the water he noticed a giant shadow over him, Lü looked up in the sky and sees Appa flies down into the river and creating a huge splash that soaks and almost knocks Momo of the rock he is standing on, turns over, and floats on his back. As Lü jumped up once more and landed on Appa's stomach relaxing on the bison.

Aang: Yeah! Don't start without me, boy!

Katara: Remember the reason we're here.

Aang: Oh right. Time to practice waterbending.

Sokka: Great. So what am I supposed to do?

Aang: You could ... clean the gunk out of Appa's toes.

Hands Sokka a branch with a bushel of leaves at the end.

Sokka: So, while you guys are playing in the water, I'm supposed to be hard at work picking mud out of a giant bison's feet?

Aang: Mud and bugs!

Sokka: Okay. A little help Lü.

Lü: Sorry, Lü Bu's currently in vacation mode. Please come back around whenever we hit the road again.