Book 1: Imprisoned

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.
.
.
.
.
.
.

========================

The scene opens up in a forest. Katara and Aang are on a raised, grassy plateau. A gentle stream is running out beneath it. Katara is folding one of their sleeping blankets. Aang is lying on the root of a tree. Momo screeches and lands on the plateau as Lü Bu and Sokka approaches.

Aang: Great, you're back!

Aang leaps off the root with his airbending, landing beside the Water Tribe siblings as Sokka digs in his bag.

Aang: What's for dinner?

Sokka: We've got a few options. First; round nuts. And some kind of oval shaped nuts? And some rock-shaped nuts, that might just be rocks.

Throws the rock-shaped nut toward Momo.

Sokka: Dig in!

Lü, Aang and Katara look at each other then back at Sokka.

Katara: Seriously ... what else you got?

Momo coos, and sniffs the rock-shaped nut, before taking it with one of his paws and slapping it against a stone twice. Attempting to break it, he takes it with both paws and slams it down on the big rock. The moment he does so, however, the entire earth quakes, making Momo shriek and his hair stand up on end.

Lü: What was that?

Momo, believing he may have caused the quake, cautiously drops the rock to the ground in test. The quake returns, causing Momo to leap away.

Aang: It's coming from over there!

Lü, Aang and Katara run off-camera.

Sokka: Shouldn't we run away from huge booms? Not toward them?

The four, joined by Momo, hide behind a fallen tree and spy on a young boy bending boulders into the air and punching them into the side of the ravine.

Katara: An earthbender!

Aang: Let's go meet him!

Sokka: He looks dangerous, so we better approach cautiously.

Lü: Like what Katara's doing right now?

Suddenly Katara is a few feet in front of them, excitedly addressing the earthbender.

Katara: Hello there! I'm Katara! What's your name?

The young boy gasps in surprise, dropping the boulder he was bending to the ground. He flees quickly, bringing down an avalanche of boulders with his bending to block his exit.

Aang: Nice to meet you!

Katara: I just wanted to say hi.

Aang: Hey! That guy's gotta be running somewhere. Maybe we're near a village? And I bet that village has a market!

Katara: Which means no nuts for dinner!

Lü: Oh thank god...

Lü, Katara and Aang chase after the boy.