Book 1: The Fortuneteller

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.
.
.
.
.
.
.

==========================

The episode opens to a sunny lake scene; Lü, Aang, Katara, and Sokka are sitting around a bundle of sticks with a blue tent behind Katara and are surrounded by trees and rocks. A large se tu suddenly bursts from the surface, leaps through the air, and lands with a splash into the water. Katara rises and points at it.

Katara: Look!

Sokka rises to view the spectacle. The fish, a se tu, leaps into the air again, facing the group in mid-jump in slow-motion before landing in the water again. The camera cuts to Sokka and Katara.

Sokka: He is taunting us! You are so going to be dinner!

Camera zooms out to the lake and the group's camp site. He grabs his fishing pole from his tent set up nearby and attempts to cast the pole into the water unsuccessfully.

Sokka: Hey, where's the fishing line?

Aang: Oh, I didn't think you would need it, Sokka.

The young airbender holds up an intricately woven necklace decorated with a red flower. Sokka walks over and examines the necklace.

Sokka: Aw, it's all tangled!

Aang: Not tangled. Woven! I made you a necklace, Katara. I thought since you lost your other one...

He pauses in mid-sentence and displays the necklace, holding it between his hands as he flashes a toothy grin. As Katara takes it.

Katara: Thanks, Aang. I love it.

Sokka: Great, Aang. Maybe instead of saving the world, you can go into the jewelry-making business.

Lü: I don't see why he can't do both.

While saying this, Katara can be seen in the background, trying on her new necklace. Sokka turns back to the lake, where the se tu continues its acrobatic display. Sokka tosses the fishing line into the water in an attempt to spear the fish, Lü watched laughing a bit. He only grows more frustrated when he sees the se tu leap from the water, unharmed.

Sokka: Stop taunting me!

He runs into the water, holding his jawbone dagger. Aang watches him run off.

Katara: So, how do I look?

Aang turns to look at her, a bored expression on his face. His uninterested expression, however, soon transforms into one of awe and amazement. The camera focuses on Katara, panning upward from her feet to her head. The background around her has become colored with shades of pink and purple, sparkles of light glistening every now and then.

The panshot reveals her smiling sweetly, blushing slightly with one hand behind her back and the other touching her necklace in a pose. The scene cuts to Aang, who nervously pulls at his collar with his hand, smiling awkwardly.

Aang: You mean, all of you or just your neck? I mean, because they both look great!

Lü: Oh great... just what this story needed, gushy love sequences.