Book 3: The Western Air Temple

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.
.
.
.
.
.
.

==========================

The episode begins with an aerial shot of Appa, still in his armor, and the rest of the gang, now including Haru, The Duke, and Teo, searching for the Western Air Temple on foot. Cut to Toph leading with Haru and Sokka behind. Cut to Aang, Momo on his head, walking next to Appa. Cut to Teo and The Duke. Cut to Katara, Lü Bu, and Sokka next to her.

Katara: This is humiliating.

Sokka: You mean getting thoroughly spanked by the Fire Nation or having to walk all the way to the Western Air Temple?

She looks at him momentarily before answering.

Katara: Both.

She looks over at Lü Bu who hasn't spoken for quite a while, Katara nudged his shoulder getting his attention.

Katara: You've been awfully quiet. You and Toph haven't made any playful insults at one another, and you haven't made any witty comments or comebacks at all.

Lü: Hm. It's Azula.

Katara: What about her?

Lü: I don't know if I'm right... but she is close loosing it. But I have a feeling this won't be the last we see of her.

Cut to Aang. Who pets Appa, smiling slightly.

Aang: Sorry guys, but Appa gets tired carrying all these people.

Cut to a view of the whole team, Toph leading the way.

Teo: I wonder how the rest of the troops are.

Haru: They're probably on their way to a prison. Seems like my dad just got out and now he's going back in.

Cut to view of The Duke walking next to Sokka.

Duke: I miss Pipsqueak.

Sokka: I miss not having blisters on my feet.

Brief view of the team from behind before we see Toph's foot stamp down. Cut to Toph looking up, smiling.

Toph: Hey, we're here! I can feel it!

Cut to a wide panning shot of the surrounding area. A cliff edge in front of the gang.

Katara: Uhhh... I think your feet need their eyes checked.

Cut to Aang with Lü and Sokka behind.

Aang: No, she's right. We are here!

Sokka looks around before shrugging. Cut to the front of the gang as the camera pans down, revealing the temple, hidden under the cliff.

 Cut to the front of the gang as the camera pans down, revealing the temple, hidden under the cliff