Book 2: City of Walls and Secrets

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.
.
.
.
.
.
.

==========================

The episode opens to two fox antelopes, grazing on a hill side. They look up at the monorail tracks behind them as a monorail goes past, pushed by two earthbenders. Cut to inside the car where Lü, Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, and Momo are awaiting their arrival at Ba Sing Se. Katara looks out from the window and notices the Inner Wall of the Earth Kingdom capital drawing closer.

Katara: Look, the Inner Wall! I can't believe we finally made it to Ba Sing Se in one piece.

Cut to a shot of the monorail approaching the wall. Then back inside monorail.

Sokka: Hey, don't jinx it! We can still be attacked by some giant exploding Fire Nation spoon. Or find out the city's been submerged in an ocean full of killer shrimp! Besides it's Lü's job to jinx us!

Lü: Yeah!

Lü eyes widen in realization and turned towards Sokka.

Lü: Hey!

Toph: You been hitting the cactus juice again?

Sokka: I'm just sayin', weird stuff happens to us.

A man, sucking a corn plant in his mouth, takes a seat between Toph and Lü, startling them. The scene changes to Sokka, Aang and Katara looking out the windows, the former closing his eyes sadly.

Katara: Don't worry Aang, we'll find Appa.

Aang: It's such a big city.

Sokka: He's a giant bison! Where could someone possibly hide him?

The scene shows the monorail entering the Inner Wall. Cut to Sokka, Katara, and Aang viewing the giant city through the windows.

Sokka: Oh.

Lü: You were saying?

The four notice that Ba Sing Se stretches almost as far as their eyes can see, and it has many roads and buildings. Their train enters the monorail station, stopping there. All of them disembark.

Toph: Back in the city. Great.

Lü: Hey least yours wasn't made of ice.

Sokka: What's the problem? It's amazing!

Toph: It's just a bunch of walls and rules. You wait, you'll get sick of it in a couple of days.

Scene changes to Aang looking at the bison whistle in his palm, and he blows it.

Aang: I'm comin' for ya, buddy. He's here; I can feel it.

Katara walks over to the downtrodden Aang, and places her hand on his shoulder. More confidently.

The shot changes to the monorail departing, behind the team. Cut to the other side of the track, where there is a woman with long dark hair that billows in the wind. She approaches them with a strange smile on her face.