08: Master an instrument

18 days left.

"You were totally acting like a baby though." Jungkook mused, sticking with his made up mind that I was acting like a baby when "there was nothing to be scared about".

"At least I have respect for the fears of others. I don't go around bringing microwaves with me when I'm with you." I deadpanned and raised a brow at him, "Now that's a thing to be embarrassed about."

"Shut up, I don't have a fear of those. I just don't like the chance of them exploding every second they're turned on. And why would you bring a microwave with you anyway?" He replied.

I rolled my eyes when he didn't get my irony. Instead, I turned to call one of the fluffy dogs over to me. 

The one named Wooyu, leaped with light steps towards me with a bright pink tongue hanging out its mouth contrasting the puppy's white fur.

Jungkook and I were at a samoyed cafe grabbing our usual coffees we got there. We didn't go there too often, but often enough to be able to tell the difference between each and every puppy. It was one of our favorite cafes to come to. Jungkook loved dogs and missed his two dogs, which lived at home in Busan with his parents, very much. I had always loved dogs too, but I never had one as my father was allergic and my apartment in Seoul didn't allow pets.

I looked over at Jungkook who was petting his own white fluff ball, Moon. Another reason I loved coming to this cafe, besides seeing the dogs, was the way Jungkook acted around them. It's a natural thing for a human to turn soft when interacting with cute animals, but it was still so amusing to see Jungkook's pouting lips when he talked in a high note while shaking his head and ruffling the dog's face making both of them shake their heads in the same way.

The soft look on Jungkook's face as he petted Moon reminded me of the day before.

"You were really sweet to me yesterday though." I voiced my thoughts while grabbing my straw and sipping on some of my mocha.

Jungkook switched his attention to me with a wrinkled expression, "Of course I was. We would've never made it to the other side if I hadn't encourage you."

"You're proud?" I asked with a judgmental tone. He seemed cocky about his achievement.

"I made you forget about where we were for a moment. I must've done something right." He spoke, shrugging as if I was to thank him, again.

"I guess I'm that charming, huh?" He said, a smirk gracing his lips.

"Oh keep your man ego down will you?" I rolled my eyes and looked to the side, my eyes falling on a little girl surrounded by the puppies.

"I won't. I totally made you fall for me."

"Anyways." I raised my voice a bit, trying to change the subject. Maybe I had felt something... "I was thinking since it's Saturday, maybe we could go to your studio?"

"Go to my studio?" He answered with a question.

"Yeah. It's empty, right?"

"Well, first of all, it's not my studio it's my teacher and boss'."

"Whatever." I whispered.

"Secondly, why?"

I detached my eyes from the girl playing with the puppies and locked eyes with Jungkook, "I thought about wanting to learn how to play the drums." I confessed in a cheerful tone.

Jungkook put down his mug almost with a thud, his mouth slightly agape in disbelief.

"Sorry, what?" He tried keeping in his laugh to which I simply rolled my eyes and scoffed, "Stop making fun of me or I'll take it back."