3.

Lizzie's Pov
It's been more than a week since I started this 'internship'. Casey has handed me a few more of her drawings and they are incredible. I'm a bit shocked that a 6 year old can be this talented, especially compared to her classmates.

I agreed with my manager to prepare for my role in this town, because I would be less likely to be harassed by paparazzi. So far nobody has recognized me or at least they're not showing that they have. And I must admit that it feels liberating.

But I do miss home, I miss my family and friends so you can imagine my excitement when Scarlett told me she was visiting for the weekend.

The second the school bell rang, I was out of there. I made sure to do all my work yesterday so I could celebrate an early weekend, practically running out of the school at the first opportunity.

I got changed when I arrived at the apartment and tidied it up a bit more before the doorbell rang. When I answered the door, it showed a giddy Scarlett Johansson who almost seemed as thrilled at me.

We embraced each other tightly before stepping inside and catching up. Since it was close to dinner time, we decided to go out for dinner.

We visited this amazing local restaurant and went for a stroll in the park afterwards. I tried to ignore the cold, but it kept getting harder to do so.

That is until I saw a familiar face walking into our direction. I stopped dead in my tracks, confusing Scarlett. "That is Casey." I mumble under my breath while looking in her direction.

Scarlett follows my gaze, ending up on Casey as well. "The kid you bought drawing supplies for?" She questions curiously.

I simply nod, resulting in Scarlett being Scarlett.

Without a warning, Scarlett began to shout towards the girl. "Casey!" I turn around to punch her arm but Scarlett just shrugs.

Casey looks up confused, hesitantly walking into our direction. I feel a knot in my stomach when I see what she's wearing. Or at least what she isn't.

"Is she not wearing a coat? It's freezing." Scarlett mumbles, saying my thoughts out loud. We both look at each other before we make our way to Casey, meeting her half way.

She smiles genuinely at us, but I can't help but look shocked. Her lips are trembling, she's looking pale and her teeth are chattering. The poor kid is freezing.

Without even thinking twice, I take off my coat and wrap it around her shoulders. I can feel Scarlett looking at me questionably and so does Casey, but I can't just do nothing.

"Hi I'm Scarlett, Lizzie's friend. You're in her class right?" Scarlett asks sweetly. Casey nods slowly in response, still looking confused at me.

I offer her a small smile which she returns before focusing her attention on the woman next to me.

"Are your parents around?" Scarlett asks curiously, resulting in Casey shaking her head.

Scarlett and I look puzzled at each other. "Well do you live far from here?" She asks. Casey shakes her head.

"How about Scarlett and I walk you home?" I question this time, earning a small smile from Scarlett who silently agrees. Casey shakes her head once again.

Scarlett crouches down to Casey her height. "We can't just leave you out here all alone sweetheart," Scarlett says sweetly. Casey slowly nods her head as she continues to walk forward.

Scar and I look at each other as we follow the little girl. It doesn't take long before we reach her house. We rang the bell and knocked on the door, but nobody answered the door.