27.

Casey's POV
I wake up to a weird feeling on my face. I soon realise it's mom giving kisses all over my face. I'm not sure how I know it's her, but I know. I decide to keep my eyes closed for a bit longer, not wanting her to stop.

"I know you've been awake for a few minutes now." She giggles against my skin, but doesn't stop the kisses.

I slowly open my eyes, looking at my mother who has the biggest grin on her face. "Goodmorning birthday girl." She smiles, giving me another kiss on my nose.

I wrap my arms around her before she can pull her head away, burying myself in her neck. She chuckles and picks me up from bed before carrying me to the bathroom.

She sits me down on the edge of the sink, preparing a toothbrush. She motions for me to open my mouth but I clench my jaw, biting down on my teeth.

She offers me an unamused smile, setting her hands on her hip as she looks at me intently. "Are we going to do this every morning?"

I slowly nod my head, earning me a chuckle. "That's too bad, I had a birthday breakfast prepared for you but I guess auntie kate will have to eat it."

I think it's safe to say that without any more thought, I immediately open my mouth. I love auntie kate but momma makes some really good breakfast.

She grins proudly, brushing my teeth before giving me a quick shower and helping me put on my clothes.

I'm perfectly capable of brushing my own teeth, changing my clothes and showering (apart from turning on the water because that confuses me), but I'm not going to tell her that.

She picks me up again which I happily allow, carrying me off the stairs. She immediately puts me down when we make it off the stairs. I pout at her and cross my arms, confused as to why she wouldn't carry me any further.

She simply laughs and places a hand on my back, gently pushing me towards the door that is separating me and the living room.

When I open it, my confusion only grows. I looked through the window in the bathroom and it was a beautiful sunny morning, but the living room is pitch black.

How is that even possib-

"SURPRISE!!" A single voice shouts, ripping me out of my thoughts. A few people laugh and mumble before the lights turn on. Rose is standing in the middle of the room with the biggest grin on her face and her hands up in the air.

"Rose you were supposed to wait!" Scarlett laughs, stepping away from a sofa. Rose looks around her, an apologizing expression on her face.

"Sorry sorry, we will do it again. Casey go back." She says sternly, motioning for everyone to get back to their places.

Without any destination, I do what my best friend asks of me, turn around and close the door behind me.

I notice mom looking flabbergasted from the corner of my eye, but I ignore it and gently knock on the door after a minute or two, again noticing the dark.

This time, everyone jumps out at the same time while mama turns on the lights. "SURPRISE!"

I decide to use a few of the acting tricks Aunt Ashley taught me yesterday.

I gasp loudly, covering my cheeks with my hands. I squeak when Rose steps forward and run towards her. She meets me halfway as we collide in each others arms and jump around.

After that I greet Scarlett, a few of moms friends I've never met before, their kids and of course I thank my aunts and grandma before getting served a plate full of delicious pancakes.

Once that's finished I get to open presents. Scarlett gave me some new pajamas while Rose gave me a DIY bracelet kit which we plan on using to make friendship bracelets.

Chris and his family gave me a bunch of goods to bake cookies with mama, other Chris gave me a skateboard and protective gear, Robert and his family gave me a bunch of school supplies for my new school and Benedict and his family gave me a fruit basket containing fruits I've never seen before.

Grandma gave me a DVD box of a tv show called 'Full House' while auntie Ashley and Kate told me they'd give me my present later.

After we had lunch I went to play outside with Exton, Tristan, Avri, India, Christopher, Sasha and Rose.

Lizzie's POV
"Thank you all for coming guys, I know it was short notice but it means a lot to me." I thank my Marvel castmates.

"Of course Lizzie, but you could have told us you had a kid." Chris (Evans) chuckles making some of us laugh.

We all engage in some small talk, catching up since we haven't seen each other in a while. "We should do this more often, next time, my place." Robert suggest which we all agree on.

Mom walks over to us and bends down to whisper in my ear. "Maybe now is a good time for cake?"

I nod and stand up, excusing myself to go place the candles. My mom and I spend all night baking a cake which Ashley and Mary-Kate have decorated. It's definitely not one that is award-worthy, but I'll just go all out next year.

I place 7 candles on the cake before making my way out. "Kids!" I shout at the hoard of kids who are running and jumping around. I chuckle as they all freeze into place, slowly turning their head towards me.

"It's cake time." I grin resulting in a bunch of yelling kids who run towards me. I expected them to stop when they reached the front door, but they all continue to run as if it is possible to go right through me.

I dodge all the kids. All except for one. Casey reached the door first and is holding it open so all the others can pass, after making sure she is the last one, she walks in, quickly hugs my legs and sits down on her birthday chair.

I bring in the cake as we all start to sing happy birthday. I almost trip over my own feet, too focused on the wide smile on my daughters face.

"Make a wish, make a wish!" Rose cheers full enthusiasm when the song has finished. Casey look intently at it, suddenly furrowing her eyebrows.

"But mama I don't want anything else?"

I hear a loud laugh coming from beside me and connect eyes with Scarlett. She looks at me with a wide grin before shouting into Caseys direction. "Stop being so perfect and just blow the damn candles so we can eat some cake."

Everyone laughs, including Casey before she blows out the candles. All go out except for one, but before she can open her eyes Rose blows it out for her. Casey looks up at me with a proud grin. I return it, applauding her with everyone else.

We enjoy the cake and after a few more hours of partying, everyone goes home. Everyone except for Scarlett and Rose.

After closing the door I follow the girls upstairs, a loud noise coming from the room where Rose is staying.

When I open the door I see Rose jumping on the bed while cheering one single word over and over again.

"Sleepover!"